1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

La mia bella e potente star - Punto Emotion MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Nithrath, Apr 10, 2012.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Nithrath!Congratulations on your new possession.Mine is also BNW(2011 OCT,EMOTION).Completed 6000 km today.Awesome car.The more you drive it the more you will love it.

HERE IS MY BEAUTY-------

P1060369.jpg P1060377.jpg
    3 people like this.
  2. congrats on your new ride and loved the make of the seat cover..

whats that on the back bumper... "red" on the left and the right.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    wow Nithrath!

great debut with punto!.you must thank honda guys for bring in fiat.

i like those pooja photos,particularly your mom @logo.

enjoy the sheer driving pleasure!
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    Congrats congrats congrats..I too have MJD Emo Pack...I wanted the white but had to settle for the Tuscan Wine..you knw women always wins...But any color the Punto is the sexiest hatch around in town...keep it rocking !
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks ferrari1234 for the wishes.

He sandipan_r15, the body stickering is good yaar. Where did you get this done? Pricing also will be helpful to me.
    And also, i thought of getting these mud flaps. But worried, if they could spoil the look of my punto. Is that the case?
    The alloys are good dude! So, they are after market ?

linealover! Yep thats true, i thank honda guys for delaying or probably the thailand floods that hindered the delivery of the vehicle. But dude! Jazz is one gem of vehicle with petrol head. Surely if it had been a diesel hatch, a sure competition for our Punto.

Thanks for the wishes mads2849. So your women won the war ;) but u have that sexy hatch in ur hand. Have fun with it!
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  6. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    The first scratch to my beauty happened yesterday :(

It happened at my parking lot. Its really tight parking space. Actually i was in a bit of hurry and it happened while parking i.e. in reverse gear --> taking a reverse right to park my car to the right side of an alto.

Psschhh....god!! All eyes on the beauty!! I think its Dhrishti dosh!!!

It hurts so much seeing a single scratch/dent. Just a day before i thought, "Not even a single scratch even after 1000KMs. Thats a good signal". The immediate next day this happened.

Friends! please need suggestions how to fix this. The scrapes and scratches are removed, or i say hidden using a wax polish. But the dents are quite visible. Any DIYs to fix them or u suggest me to take it to the service center?

DentPointed01.JPG
    DentPointed02.JPG
    IMG_9429.JPG

This is how it actually looked after the mishap :(
    IMG_9430.JPG

After the wax polish, the scratches are hidden.

IMG_9458.JPG

The dents are full visible in the top angle shot.
    IMG_9459.JPG
  7. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Sad Mishap

The first scratch to my beauty happened yesterday :(

It happened at my parking lot. Its really tight parking space. Actually i was in a bit of hurry and it happened while parking i.e. in reverse gear --> taking a reverse right to park my car to the right side of an alto.

Psschhh....god!! All eyes on the beauty!! I think its Dhrishti dosh!!!

It hurts so much seeing a single scratch/dent. Just a day before i thought, "Not even a single scratch even after 1000KMs. Thats a good signal". The immediate next day this happened.

Friends! please need suggestions how to fix this. The scrapes and scratches are removed, or i say hidden using a wax polish. But the dents are quite visible. Any DIYs to fix them or u suggest me to take it to the service center?

View attachment 21149
    View attachment 21150
    View attachment 21151

This is how it actually looked after the mishap :(
    View attachment 21152

After the wax polish, the scratches are hidden.

View attachment 21153

The dents are full visible in the top angle shot.
    View attachment 21154
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    "He sandipan_r15, the body stickering is good yaar. Where did you get this done? Pricing also will be helpful to me.
    And also, i thought of getting these mud flaps. But worried, if they could spoil the look of my punto. Is that the case?
    The alloys are good dude! So, they are after market ?"----

Hi NITHRATH, sorry for the first dent---but it happens bro.And it hurts,yes.

Body sticker is of AUTOGRAPHIX---@1200/-. I bought this from the Kolkata distributor of AUTOGRAPHIX.The job was done at a local workshop.
    Mudflaps are original accessories fitted at the time of delivery.
    Alloys are HRS 14".Tyres---195/70 R14--YOKOHAMA A DRIVE----fitted on the day of delivery.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Waxing has solved the issue, Not dont get more on it, Let it be as it is, Enjoy the drive with park with extra care...
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Yep tony i thought not to touch it.

I know, if we go to remove the dent, the paint may get some beating and may require repainting....too early for such repairs!!

I'm trying to ignore this for now. But when ever i look at it my punto says, "Look at this dent. Its hurting :(!!"

and it hurts me too!!