1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

La mia bella e potente star - Punto Emotion MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Nithrath, Apr 10, 2012.

1. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Where did you get the seat covers done??
  2. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Nice share of experience... Congrats & all the best
  3. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Ravi! I have gone through the Armster hand rest thread. But one thing i'm confused is,

whether i can do it right now?
    Will there be any void of the warranty due to this addition? I talked to the SA and he said that they dont have any idea about Arm rest fixing to Punto. Even INDIAN DE CARS at banjara hills said the same thing.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why will it void any warranty? And also get it done from TASC itself.

And I think you should not worry much about warranty now, after changing the bulbs :D.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Nithrath : Me and few of our TFIans from Hyderabad have got the Linea Armrest installed in our Puntos from Tejaswi Motors. As you have already contacted Shiva, please enquire with him. He also got the linea armrest installed along with us. There are no warranty issues at all involved in this.

I suggest you better contact our fellow members for any of your further queries rather than approaching the SA or the Decor guys. They don't know much, as we TFIans do. You seem to be misguided a lot by this SA of yours.
  6. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    :) yep Kiran. Thats true. I'm straight head going with what the SA says as i dont have any other means of information till now. As now, i have somebody to consult at TFI, i would seek the help from you guys.

I have got this done from Indian De'Cars at banjara hills. Its pretty much crowded most of the time. They have got lot of options for seat covers.
    I choose the U-Cheer pattern from AutoFoam company seat covers. The same seat cover is available from AutoFoam branded seat covers. They cost 7.5K and require 10days atleast to get them. So, i asked their local designer to come over and discussed with him about my requirements and designing. He has done a good job in the fitment perfectly. No loose ends.
  7. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Kiran, Can you please eloborate your experience with Linea armrest? Is it perfect fit? Cost?

Thanks
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Praveen : We made a bulk order of 5 sets of the linea arm rest and got it installed at Tejaswi motors an year ago. There is a detailed thread about the part numbers to be ordered. Note down the part numbers, speak to Mr. Ravi (CRM) at Tejaswi Motors, place the order for parts as mentioned in the thread. Please note that the rear AC vent will only serve for cosmetic purpose and would save around 1000 Rs. if not opted for. However there will be a hole kind of thing where the AC vent is supposed to be placed. I have got the AC vent installed by the way. Contact Shiva or Prabhakar (Tfians from Hyderabad), Shiva has the armrest installed and you can actually check it out in his Punto to clarify your doubts further. The fit is perfect and I have no issues so far since I got it installed.

It costed me 3000 Rs. (including AC vent & labour charged) when I got it installed. It might cost you the same if the prices of the spare parts have not been increased.

Good Luck !!!

Cheers,
    Kiran
  9. Congrats Nithrath. Drive it safe. don`t cruise at high speed until you get use to it(as show L board). and never handover your beauty to someone who don`t know how to care and drive it.
    Enjoy your drive.
    Happy cruising miles.
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks for the wishes Drive_drift. Yep, i'm not very new to driving. But i used to drive an Alto LXI previously.
    The reason for L board is just to be on safer side ;)
    But, yes, thanks for the caution. Would keep that in mind. And no chance of letting someone else drive my beauty.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012