1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KSM Motors (VW dealer) bangs up customer car in service, trying to cover up the case

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by amargawade90, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Its really hard to understand your logic,if the dealer screws up the customers car,VW should come up with a solution and then they should deal with the dealer themselves...They cant wash their hands off this case and claim they have nothing to do with this,this is VW authorised service centre we are talking about buddy...The dealer has to maintain some guidelines set by the company(VW here),they just cant take any customers car for a ride(without any purpose)...The innocent customer just cant run after the dealer,they simply wont do anything...
    2 people like this.
  2. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The dealer has screwed up the customer's car in an accident. The entire issue is solely the dealer's responsibility, it's not just VW, no manufacturer will get involved in a situation like this immediately. Forget VW, the dealer themselves must be having a policy that customer's car's will not be taken for a joyride after workshop closes but these things happen and will continue to happen. VW is not directly responsible for what happened. In the interest's of customer satisfaction, they can choose to get involved in this case and help the customer get a closure.

I feel that since it's clear that the dealer is making the customer run around in circles with no end in sight to his ordeal, VW should, in the interest's of customer satisfaction, get involved. In my books, the only way to end this is for the customer to get a brand new Jetta while the dealer pay's the money for the car to VW. It is clearly the dealer at fault here and only he should bear the brunt for this blunder.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Agree with Amit here. If the dealer screwed up due to lack of technical skills or due to usage of spurious parts, then the manufacturer's reputation would also be at stake and they would surely jump right in to save the same. My logic is based on the sole fact that this damage was caused due to a reckless driver who happened to work for the dealer and the company would try and avoid getting involved here. Moreover, the manufacturer is not at fault here and there is no way any manufacturer can control the behaviour of the staff of the dealer. The best the manufacturer can do in such cases is to cancel the dealership contract due to malpractice by the dealer. I do not expect them to do anything beyond that.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2 people like this.
  5. Looks like he settled for Vento in place of Jetta? that looks like compromise.What is price diffrence between two?
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is it true that he settled for Vento? Unable to access Facebook page from office! Well Vento top end in Blore is @ 12 L where as old model Jetta was @ 18.5 L
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    NOOOOO.. Thats a brand new JETTA !!! Thanks to the newly adopted family looks... All cars from VW looks same just like All hyundais are also looking identical !!
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    LOL !! Always I had this feeling when I saw new Jetta. Thought for sure people would be mislead because of similar looks. It was bound to happen :evilsmile
  9. Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@mod : Please closed this Topic Now !! Finally Owner Gets "Justice" :boxer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.