1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KSM Motors (VW dealer) bangs up customer car in service, trying to cover up the case

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by amargawade90, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ask for a full repair of your car without charges, nothing less than that. If they decline, then go to consumer court or better, share your incident to "CNBC awaaz pehredar" :D, im sure they will not let go such a big incident and help you.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Note :: Its Not My Car , its "Vineet Sharma's car ,Who posted this photos on fb !!
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. What kind of security is there at KSM? or maybe the security guys were playing with the car, as it was 11.30 PM.
  4. macky

macky Amatore

What the heck!! I always knew that VW group is notorious, but then this is atrocious!!

5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I thought that after this incident you have booked ponto. :) (just kidding....)
  6. vineetsh08

vineetsh08

Hi Folks,

I figured since my case was being discussed here, it makes sense to drop by and say how much I am jealous of all the guys in this forum! I see the person who posted it hahad to repeat couple of times that this is not his story but "Vineet Sharma's". Someone had suggested that the person posting this might get into trouble if he doesn't give the source. I just want to say that I feel he has given fair amount of attribution and rest assured he shall be in no trouble (unless of course he decides to buy a VW! God help him them!).

I would in fact like to thank him for spreading the word and creating awareness. Where ever this takes me, I would like this to serve as a wake up call for others like me who are buying into this whole German quality nonsense. When I had Bought the car, it was fantastic. It had not had a single issue ever, till such time THIS happened! Today I know of too many quality complaints from the VW stable in India. This was not the case a couple of years back. All in all, these guys have made MW regret the day I decides to buy this "German quality" car.

Regards,
    Vineet Sharma

PS: thanks to all who have extended a word of support and encouraged me to fight on with these guys. I plan to see this through.
    11 people like this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vineet we are here to support you. Did you register complaint in customer court?
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey vineet,
    We are very sorry after hearing your experience.
    Please register your complaint in consumer court & be ready with all the documents which can prove that you are right.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Vineet, we are with you and we the Fiatians understand a true love towards your car which you had from the day one and now the statement from the dealer is making you wild, Take all the necessary action to get the car back to normal, after all its your hard earned money, or ask for a new car let them repair and keep the car for them self..
    Do also write up in the News paper..
  10. Lifted from Team BHP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.