1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Krishna Fiat - Satara

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by kirenh, Jan 31, 2015.

1. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    Hi all , Now @KrishnaFIAT is the new member of our forum , who is KRISHNA AUTO LINK Satara fiat dealer . I bought my linea classic petrol 1.4 from them in October 2016 . I will rate them 10 out of 10 as per my sales and service experience with them. Now we can hope @KrishnaFIAT will definitely help us to solve lots of technical issues that occurs in cars of our forum members . Many of us will agree that satara fiat dealer is better than sky moto pune in aftersales service support .

Tornado, pabhishek and prabhjot like this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Of late, I saw huge Jeep & Abarth logos on their front signboard. So they would be selling Jeep & Abarth along with Fiats there at Krishna Fiat.

3. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I purchased my Punto (2011) from Hem motors. Never serviced at Hem and all service done at SKY moto (except last one done at Jay-Vijay). I am surprised i never received call from Krishna FIAT for servicing. You should collect FIAT customer database from Hem. Service cost at sky moto on higher side so was thinking to done servicing at local garage but now will try at your end.