Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by kirenh, Jan 31, 2015.
Happy to see a new Fiat dealership @ Satara on NH4 towards Pune.
Thanks for the info.
Any ideas whats the name of the dealership? Good to see the workshop and showroom in the same vicinity.
Wow didn't notice it in my visit through there last month. Great thing.
Let's hope fiat opens a couple for the north east /eastern part of country too!
Last month had been to Krishna Fiat Satara (my hometown) for my Punto's 60k km service. Had a good experience.
I had taken an early morning appointment, worked started at 10:30, 15min after I reached the place. I was free by 3:30 PM.
1. The mechanic was competent, I'd say focused and timely in his work. Anyway it was a routine service.
2. Very impressed with the washing. Underbody, sills, some superficial scratches were removed by rubbing. Car was spick and span.
3. Billing process was rather quick, which often used to be painfully slow at Pandit.
4. Although on outskirts of city, there are couple of good restaurants just across the highway for lunch/snack.
5. Absolutely no mosquitoes in the campus. This one is really imp these days One guy was mopping the bays every half an hour.
1. Coolant was not replaced as they were not having stock of Paraflu for MJD.
2. They replaced a faulty lamp in the tail. However the tail light assembly was not fitted back accurately. There is a gap left for water to get in. I didn't notice it until I came back to Pune.
3. Not even a single customer throughout the day in the showroom to checkout new cars. Btw they had all the TD cars, Avvy, Abarth, PowerTech Punto, Linea kept clean and tidy.
Total expenses: 9200/-.
I did not get these done, WA/WB, coolant replacement, auxiliary belts (apparently there are in good shape). Brake pads should last another 3-4 thousand kms.
I'll post some random pics soon.
Overall definitely a far better experience than Skymoto, JayVijay or erstwhile Millenium motors. I'd rate Pandit Auto still the best unfortunately they don't service anymore.
Can we have contact numbers of Krishna Fiat Satara please? It would be very helpful for lots of members.
So hows the road condition on NH4 now ? still big pot holes on the diversions,no white borders on the road.
if you still miss satara due to bad roads, you have Kolhapur AARON FIAT, where you can see different branded cars under one hood and these guys are active in Sales department, visiting Sangli too for campaigning ,also sometimes conduct service camp.
Phone No : SALES - 9130005456,
SERVICE - 9130006456
Opening Days :Mon - Sun
Opening Hours :09:00 Am - 07:00pm
Email : SALES - Krishnafiatsales@Gmail.com;
SERVICE - Krishnafiatservices@Gmail.com
Manager is a lady, Mrs Vir, very helpful & caring (for the cars).
@Tornado, Your above post deserves five star. I could find this Krishna Fiat address details on phone through Fiat customer care helpline but I was bit lazy to do that but now the address and contact details are open for every member and guests too. At the end, this forum's one of the important contributions is to share everything about Fiat cars and this vast information makes this forum more interesting. And now with Jeep launch, it will become even greater in coming 3-4 years when affordable jeep will launch.
Kindly Visit Like and Share our Page https://www.facebook.com/krishnaautolinks
Separate names with a comma.