1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Krishna Fiat - Satara

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by kirenh, Jan 31, 2015.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Happy to see a new Fiat dealership @ Satara on NH4 towards Pune. krishna 01.jpg krishna 02.jpg
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thanks for the info.

Any ideas whats the name of the dealership? Good to see the workshop and showroom in the same vicinity.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Wow didn't notice it in my visit through there last month. Great thing.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Great thing!!

Let's hope fiat opens a couple for the north east /eastern part of country too!
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Last month had been to Krishna Fiat Satara (my hometown) for my Punto's 60k km service. Had a good experience.
    I had taken an early morning appointment, worked started at 10:30, 15min after I reached the place. I was free by 3:30 PM.

The good:
    1. The mechanic was competent, I'd say focused and timely in his work. Anyway it was a routine service.
    2. Very impressed with the washing. Underbody, sills, some superficial scratches were removed by rubbing. Car was spick and span.
    3. Billing process was rather quick, which often used to be painfully slow at Pandit.
    4. Although on outskirts of city, there are couple of good restaurants just across the highway for lunch/snack.
    5. Absolutely no mosquitoes in the campus. This one is really imp these days ;) One guy was mopping the bays every half an hour.

The bad:
    1. Coolant was not replaced as they were not having stock of Paraflu for MJD.
    2. They replaced a faulty lamp in the tail. However the tail light assembly was not fitted back accurately. There is a gap left for water to get in. I didn't notice it until I came back to Pune.
    3. Not even a single customer throughout the day in the showroom to checkout new cars. Btw they had all the TD cars, Avvy, Abarth, PowerTech Punto, Linea kept clean and tidy.

Total expenses: 9200/-.
    I did not get these done, WA/WB, coolant replacement, auxiliary belts (apparently there are in good shape). Brake pads should last another 3-4 thousand kms.

I'll post some random pics soon.

Overall definitely a far better experience than Skymoto, JayVijay or erstwhile Millenium motors. I'd rate Pandit Auto still the best unfortunately they don't service anymore.
    prabhjot likes this.

GANESH H Amatore

Linea 1.3
    Can we have contact numbers of Krishna Fiat Satara please? It would be very helpful for lots of members.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So hows the road condition on NH4 now ? still big pot holes on the diversions,no white borders on the road.

if you still miss satara due to bad roads, you have Kolhapur AARON FIAT, where you can see different branded cars under one hood and these guys are active in Sales department, visiting Sangli too for campaigning ,also sometimes conduct service camp.
    GANESH H and prabhjot like this.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    22B/523B/513,AT.POST.WADHE, SATARA,415003
    Phone No : SALES - 9130005456,
    SERVICE - 9130006456
    Opening Days :Mon - Sun
    Opening Hours :09:00 Am - 07:00pm

Email : SALES - Krishnafiatsales@Gmail.com;

SERVICE - Krishnafiatservices@Gmail.com

Manager is a lady, Mrs Vir, very helpful & caring (for the cars).
    GANESH H likes this.

GANESH H Amatore

Linea 1.3
    @Tornado, Your above post deserves five star. I could find this Krishna Fiat address details on phone through Fiat customer care helpline but I was bit lazy to do that but now the address and contact details are open for every member and guests too. At the end, this forum's one of the important contributions is to share everything about Fiat cars and this vast information makes this forum more interesting. And now with Jeep launch, it will become even greater in coming 3-4 years when affordable jeep will launch.