1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Know your rights

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Rights in India :D Hey Sun, this should be in humor thread :evilsmile

Well, on serious note, so called public officers or politicians or any government officers are reflection of our society. It's all of us. Have we done any thing to change ? Have I done anything to change ? I don't think so. If we are given an opportunity to be part of government, we will be the same as them and we will not care about people complaining. So are they.
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

I agree with your statement that it is the reflections of our society. For example look around where we are living. The children at the young age are taught how to disrespect others rights. Some of them after getting proper education get corrected and a large percentage of them simply carry forward with what they observe. or example I have seen children playing foot ball near a car parked even if they have a dedicated ground for that near by. The parents simply observe this and doesn't correct this. What we see on roads and public places are a scaled up versions of this behavior. Let me do things for my pleasure irrespective where I am doing it and how it is causing nuisance to others.

Know RTI cat can change India. If we want we should start from us and from our children.

Grande Punto 1.3
    Not only Toll bro ... the Road tax which we are paying to GOVT are going to Dogs.They dont lay roads immediately after Rains. Due to Stupid Muncipalilty reworks the potholes in Urban areas are here and there and nobody is bothered about it. There should be system to impose heavy penalities and proper transparency should be established .