1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Knoc Knoc from eNVe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eNVe, Oct 4, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hey eNVe, i can understand your frustration.. but be patient. do not hurry and finish the pdi properly. In 99% cases car is not sent to RTO for registration. only an agent goes with the papers. they say so to buy some more time.
    usually dealers provide the number plate which is included in their so called 'handling charges'.
    Why registration is not happening tomorrow. RTO's are open for half day on saturdays
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The dealer SHOULD fit atleast a basic number plate on the car before delivery. That is standard practice.
  3. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    All RTOs will be open on Saturday also(except second sat) .So it can be done tomo also.But push ur dealer for tomo.Mine also at Concorde,Bangalore was a same story.But I insisted the delivery on a specific day and they had to oblige.
  4. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks folks, i am pretty much used to the local RTO, they have never taken up registration on Sat... may be thats the practice with Pondicherry RTOs :(
    Will push for the number plate with my dealer...
  5. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    great pictures dude, the one with the reflection in the water is outstanding
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks Srini... its just a gimmick using an iphone app :p
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Relax till Monday and you will be cruising with the Punto, do post the pictures with the ownership reviews also.
  8. hey eNVe .. Got the red beauty after registration ? or waiting for monday ?? Post the pics once u get it ... The pics remind me of the lines " Owners PRIDE and neighbours ENVY .... "
    Am eagerly waiting for my beauty ...

Ajit
  9. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Hey folks... got the Punto in hand finally.... lot of confusions and bad experiences... details very soon....
    Above all else... am enjoying the beauty... 500 Kms in a single day :D
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey good to hear that you have already clocked 500 Km in a single day, But you did write that you are bit confussed and a bad experience i am sure it must ne the TATA guys, afterall they are the one behind the wheels to damage the market.