1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Knoc Knoc from eNVe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eNVe, Oct 4, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

All the best, eNVe. Do a through PDI :)
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1 All the very best.
  3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Did a PDI check , even though Delear's check wasnt done now... pretty satisfied with the car...
    odo is 18 kms... coz they have to drive from TN border to dealer's yard in Pondy.
    I have got Good Year tyres :( ... didnt get appllo....
    Noted only couple of issues... boot carpet wasnt alligned properly and electric mirror safety button was hard... dealer promised me to fix it before delivery.
    They are going to register the car on Friday and do a thororugh PDI on Saturday and deliver the car to me...
    Gonna check out in RTO office on Friday again....
    overall , am pretty satisfied with the guys and car...
    Few pics out from yard....
    IMG_0023.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0027.jpg IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0032.jpg IMG_0033.jpg
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :wow

Good to see a brand new car....
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

All the best :)

Try speaking to dealer to change the tyres to Appolo - not sure it can be done, but worth an effort.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey eNVe.. those pictures are mouth watering!! :):)
  7. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey congrats for your new punto.You have made the right decision.By the way regarding your alloys, I am interested in it. Pls PM your contact.
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks guys,,,
    @Gopscreative... i have not yet deceided on alloys... when i was about to get HHB, i wanted to change the alloys on day 1 as i feel that stock alloys doesnt get with HHB... thats reverse on exotic red... so still thinking :D .... will let you know...
  9. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hmmm, take your time dude.Anyways if you decide to change then I will be the first one in line for your alloys!Pls share some pictures of delivery once you are done with it.
  10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Sure dude :D

My delivery date is travelling like a rolletcoaster... its quite frustrating... grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    My dealer promised me to do a registration today and do a PDI and deliver it by tomorrow... i asked him to push it for today if possible... so thinking of doing a favour for me, he is right now doing the PDI now and planned to send the car for registreation today afternoon... some strange practice with my local town RTO, they do registration only till 10:30 AM , whcih we crossed and the car is at Pondy :(
    So registration postponed to monday ....

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Doesnt new punto come with front no. plate? my dealer didnt fit anything? what did you folks do?