1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Knoc Knoc from eNVe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eNVe, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Congrats on your new booking. You made a correct choice.

I got a car manufactured in July'11. VST has a hip hop not sure whether it is 90 HP. Yes, the spoiler comes with brake lights. Parking sensor with display is not approved by FIAT yet. You could get a sensor in lieu. I got one from my dealer. As you are in chennai PM me your number and let us talk if you want further details. BTW - which dealer you are booking with?
  2. shams

shams Esperto

3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Update... decided and changed the color to HHB.
    Ordered Fiat spoiler and parking sensor with distance display...
    Now decieding on alloys... what would be the good deal to sell my new Fiat alloy (#4)?

Right now iam thinking of going for Plati black alloys with touch of silver or gold... any suggesstions?
  4. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Well... twists & turns... didnt get black color :( there were only 3 available on plant and all are booked by others... tried negotiations with other dealer, but unfortunately nothing worked out :(
    So now changed the color back to exotic red... will have to wait for another 2 weeks :'(

Iam eagerly waiting for my ride... will keep everyone posted....
  5. Greetings and congrats on your decision to buy a masterpiece of automotive pleasure. I recently bought my grande punto 90 in Chennai as well and i had asked for HHB and they told me, It is available though they will have to place and order and then sent along with the next batch of delivery from Ranjangaon. Considering that i was a little impatient to have my hands on this hottie, I decided on the Tuscan Wine and it came in time and It s been a pleasurable experience. I had a colleague of mine who was shopping for a new car also buy a Punto , A red one and it was quiet a stunner. Where in Chennai are you getting your punto from . I bought mine at the Concorde establishment in Ambattur industrial area.
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

@ gibson, Thanks :)
    I am taking the car from Makular Motors, Pondy as iam resident of Pondicherry...
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

More Twists and Turns... but this time its sweet :) Yes... my car has reached my dealer and am going to do PDI check Tomorrow.... Hopefully i will take the delivery on coming Friday.... Hours to goooooooooooooooooooo...
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Wonderful!! Hoping to see you in the meet with the beauty
  9. sungoa2010

Congrtas. In my personal opinion the chrome door handles in 90 HP does not look good with red. It is good with light shades. In dark shade it looks better in TW than red.
  10. Congrats Brother ... Welcome to the Bloody Red league :D .. I am waiting for my PDI .. hope to do it on 31st ...