1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Knoc Knoc from eNVe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eNVe, Oct 4, 2011.

1. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Hi Folks... hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying your ride...

To start with, i can say myself as an auto enthusiast with limited knowledge...
    My uncle owns travel business... so we have had Indicas, Sumo, Tavera and a Xylo...

For the first time , am getting a car for myself :D
    Yes, i have booked Punto 90 Hp Emotion Pack yesterday... i will get my sweet heart in 15 days... waiting so eagerly....
    I will keep the forum posted with my new ride experience...

Till then, enjoy the safe drive :)
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    (NVH)Welcome to the world of fiat.

NVH - eNVe Hi
    Harmony & chaos
  3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks guys...
    One more query... i booked Exotic Red , but after visiting this teamfiat site, i came to know that hip hop black is also available.
    But when i enquire about this with my dealer he is saying that hh black is not available for 90 hp.
    Is it something incorrect or fiat has discontinued the hh black on 90 hp?
    Please help.

I would love to have a black punto with black alloys :D
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard enve.

Mighty 90 is definitely available in HHB. We have a member who has a HHB90.

So ask your dealer a bit firmly about it. :)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    eNVe welcome to Team FIAT India & congratulation for new.

We have one member in TFI who owns HHB 90HP Diesel Punto. When he bought his car in that month there was production of only 5 HHB 90HP Punto.

After that lot I dont think if FIAT manufactured HHB 90HP or not.

If you have time to wait then you can write a mail to FIAT officials and ask them for availability of HHB 90HP.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI with the 90 HP Punto,
    You have made a wise men decision, and will enjoy the power of 90 Horses, dont forget to write to us the review with the Muscular pictures...
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

Welcome abroad, bro.

You have booked a gem of a car.
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks guys...
    One more update... I was able to convince the dealer about HH Black and now he is trying to get one for me :D
    Seems like only 3 HHB are available at the plant as of now... if nobody has booked it , i will get my black beauty...

When i visited the dealer he had one Tuscan Whine color 90 hp , when i checked the VIN it was manufactured on May 11.
    My dealer is saying that they normally get 5 months old car from the plant... is it true? How many months old car you guys have got?

I am praying to get my black beauty... will change the alloys to black with stock shoes...
    Lets wait and see...

Couple of queries...
    1) I am planning to go for Fiat Spoiler for my Punto.. does it come with mounted brake light?
    2) I am looking for parking sensor with display , preferably a clip on ORVM... does Fiat accessory come with this feature? Otherwise i have to ask my dealer to get me a Autocop parking sensor, i believe they do have... But i am not sure whether my dealer will agree for this.

Fingers crossed ::OO
    Venkat @ eNVe
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Not necessarily. Unless someone is in Arunachal Pradesh or something the dealer should be able to source a fresh piece. :)

Something around 3 months old car is perfectly fine. Just do a thorough PDI as outlined on TFI.

10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Congratulations,welcome to TFI,happy motoring