1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Kizashi spotted in Navi Mumbai

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by amit, Jan 23, 2011.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Was driving to work from Kharghar to Khairne, when I caught up with this black Kizashi near Nerul. It was with me till Turbe when I pulled ahead. Managed to click three pictures, unfortunately, all of the back of the car.

From far it looked like an Accord was moving until I noticed the covered badges and realised it was the Kizashi. My guess is the car was coming from the JNPT port and could be one of the demo cars that was do duty as a test drive vehicle.

Check out the pics

kizashi1.jpg

kizashi2.jpg

kizashi3.jpg
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I think It was the same Kizashi that was shown on the Autocar Show a couple of weeks ago with that HR Registration. Nice capture by the way. Did it look like a 16-18 lac vehicle on the road ??
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Difficult to say. The front end is where Suzuki lost the plot IMO. It looks too much like a grown up SX4 from front but from the side and specially the rear it looks smashing! I really love the twin barrel exhaust pipe design, very sporty! As I said, from far it did look like an Accord and it was only the covered badges that gave the secret away and yes, It looks SMASHING in black!
  4. Honestly, this is the first time that I've liked a Maruti car for it's styling. The twin exhaust pipe looks awesome.

OT: Which car were you driving Amit? Honda City?
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Yups twin exhaust looks awesome, thats something what tjet misses, infact tjet has worst looking muffler in the class ..linea good much better without that.

@Ansal: would this be the next mod in your car :p
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nah viny, not goin for ny body MODS, like the way it is.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kitna deti hain ?
  8. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Yes I was driving the Honda City.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    ARAI Figs.
    12.45 for manual
    12.55 for AT
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good question by Amog, they highlight the saying in all commercials, now we should ask Kiyna Dethi HAI?????????????