1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Kitna deti hai...

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by vinay rathore, Jul 23, 2010.

?

Kitna deti hai?.. Is it the right strategy from a leading car maker by making fun of Indians?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

hey dude nice calculation.
  2. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    If this is how all Indians are then how come Mercs and BMWs and Audis have their quater-wise best sales in India
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Jai ho Marut* ki.I really admire this one company.They wud go till any level to justify their ads and sell their cars.I know one of my frend who own a Cruze and was speeding and dashed the so called famous Swipt(my frend jumped red,hes a ass***,swipt owner was drunk) both were at fault but the swipt was a sight to see.Driver side door trims were concave shaped and engine wudnt crank,clutch failure :) I just luv the quality of the new generation Marut* cars.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If one is so worried about a saving of under Rs 500 per month, I think he/she must not be looking at a car in the first place.

isn't it true "money saved is money earned!!
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

I dont think they are making fool us. Every man has its own budget. Isn't it ?

Does anybody knows what are the special features of K-Series Engine. ?

Who knows he will definatly say surly it is "Dhan-ta-dhan" for a Person having the Alto Budget.
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    I voted ''NO''
    These Japs & Koreans cant make fun of our indian market like this at all :firey :thumbs down !!
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    guys it seems you people are not connected with media ,havent you seen the kind of hyp with maruthi and honda? just check couple of magazines . a 10th std boy with little knowledge of car can tell you how well those magazines are being paid and handelled by honda and maruthi on other hand they evenly try to push down indian brands especially tata /fiat. most of the nonesense and rumours are bieng a part of business politics.
    when this said is understood we should ignore such threads and topics in fiat forums.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    +1

This thread does not make any sense. Companies are free to advertise and it is public choice to choose the brand
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    One of my frend says Maruti and Honda cars have the best power ::D

He says "Ive re-mapped my petrol swift by Super Chips and now my car produces 104bhp i.e 24bhp over stock and it crosses 200kmph mark" ::OO

Let him live in his imaginary world ::V
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    :evilsmile 200kmph!!!! :evilsmile :lol: poor guy!!!