1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Kiirus Tuning - 22bhp gain!

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by amit, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Kiirus

Kiirus Guest

Yes we tune both fuel versions and all other cars fiat ever made and will.

Constant update with our european tuning partners keeps us in sync with whats out there.

KIIRUS if official tuning partners with following company :

1) www.piasiniengineering.com
    2) www.cmdtec.it
    3) www.alientech-to.it
    4) www.pschiptuning.com
    5) www.byteshooter.at

Anyone, who's researched ever on tuning will know, these are the only possible best companies out there that cover a whole list of cars including japanese.

Very few companies provide japanese or petrol tuning. Why not? Simple....its just not that easy!
  2. Abhishek, a request can you please let me know when you are in Hyderabad and/or Goa I would really like to meet you in person and get all my queries/doubts resolved.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Abhishek lemme know when we can meet up...
  4. Well I have TMC motorsport digital tuning box and it's a tunable one, it costed me Rs 8K including shipping, I am having absolute fun with it ,whether it's city drive or highway, it has reduced the time take for 0-100 by few seconds(exact I can't say) .

-Sat
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As I have already mentioned : What I posted was an email attachment from Abhishek. I do not know if it is an excerpt from their website.

About the meeting : not many have put up their hands for meeting Abhishek. So I did not proceed with it. And meeting him is really not going to serve any purpose. He anyway gives a lot of good information on the phone. You are not going to get a DEMO from him.
  6. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Johnny is right !

Great Possibility of gear box failure ,Premature Clutch wear & in Premature Turbo failure also.
    So avoid these crazy modifications. Every model's Gear box & clutch is desighned to handle its max.torque. These petete box & ECU upgradations are made for only for sucking our hard earned money.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    To some extent its okie but if u need performance u dont mind shelling that extra bucks out of your pockets...
  8. With a adjustable tuning box I have i adjusted it to give only few bars boost not a whole lot, with slight boost and it helps to keep the rpm needle to not drop down sharply,absolutely that's all I needed to get good acceleration. yes with torque going beyond 210 Nm it can pose problems.
    -Sat
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U notice a lot of difference on the 2nd and 3rd gear acceleration which is good with the additional torque...
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Special Festive Offer from Kiirus
    [attachment=0:2l0i0858]Kiirus Discount.gif[/attachment:2l0i0858]

Kiirus Discount.gif