1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Kiirus Tuning - 22bhp gain!

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by amit, Jun 26, 2010.

1. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    I had posted some queries in the Kiirus website and within few minutes Abhishek [i guess the owner] called up and answered the queries. For Petrol engines he mentioned that the gain in Bhp is between the range 9-11 hp by keeping the same FE. The job takes 6 hours to do the programming. He has a studio in Fremonte-CA and has come back to India 2 years ago. He has also done the ECU remap for some of the D.C cars as well and there has been a great response to the new thing. He has been doing lot of Civic, Swift and has started doing for Tata Safari as well. He has not done any LINEA so far but also mentioned that if there is any dissatisfaction-100% amount is returned back within 24 hours. As per him the next Auto Car will host a review for a petrol remap done by Kiirus. The guy seemed extremely knowledgeable on the subject. If anyone needs to contact Abhishek- 9594060920
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    interesting!!!!
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Yatin, thanks for sharing the info. Looking forward to read the AutoCar review.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I drove a Kiirus installed Swift a week ago and it was amazingly powerful... wooh... It was fun to drive it though but scary too as i felt the swift too light to tk so much of power
  5. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    :eek:fftopic Can any one let me the Cost of OEM ECU of PUNTO...? :anyone

6. Yes thats a given!!
    I Remember , did get my hands on the Autocar Mag , July Edition while making the alloy wheel upgrade
    at the tyre dealer workshop.

Read the article about the Kiirus Tuning and everything ...Found it perdy good
    and nice to have options above other market players ...
    +1 to Yatin for sharing it down with us all

Cheers
    TND
  7. racingkid

racingkid

New Delhi
    I am interested in tuning my Punto MJD but confused between kiirus, racechip and petes. Petes has good product, mean tested but price is high.
    Has anyone in forum or frnds have any experience other than petes in Punto MJD... Would be helpful for me.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just received an email from Kiirus

Posting it here for everybody's info

Amogh
    [attachment=0:14yhfog5]Kiirus.jpg[/attachment:14yhfog5]

Kiirus.jpg
  9. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    ^This seems to be an excerpt from their site, i guess.

You were organising a meeting with Abhishek from Kiirus, for the guys interested in tuning. When is that planned ?
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    lemme know when u plan it..