1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Kiirus remap

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by manasmadaan, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Guys, any views about kiirus remap for my linea MJD?? the site shows a gain of 17 hp.. Is it worth going for it. the kiirus guys ll be in delhi in july so i need to take my car there. Is it worth it? Anyone has a prior experience of a kiirus remap?
    Kindly suggest.

Another ques.. which one s better?

Kiirus or torque 7??
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    22ji have a thorough read of this thread. We have had a healthy discussion on the various aspects of tuning, in general and not only about tuning boxes.

It'll be helpful to show you both sides of the coin.

Gurjinder.
  3. ya, i ve gone throght it and ve decided to go for a remap rather than tuning box. Just confused between a kiirus remap or troque 7.. so wanted inputs from someone who s had 1 st hand experience.
  4. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    When having the car on the chassis dyno I fitted a GSR AIR to we could not see a characteristic difference between the graphs of many other dynoed 1.4s. The power measured was just around the factory quoted figures. The AIR made a difference, which subsequently has been used in a magazine by Kiirus taking the credit for something they have not done.

Torque 7 is currently re-developing the re-maps and other components and won't be able to supply a re-map by July.