1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KHT Fiat, Whitefield, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by adit, Dec 24, 2013.

1. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    here are the pic's of our whitefield showroom ...

WP_000493.jpg

WP_000494.jpg

WP_000495.jpg

WP_000497.jpg

WP_000498.jpg

WP_000499.jpg

WP_000500.jpg

WP_000501.jpg

WP_000502.jpg

WP_000503.jpg
    8 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Super pics Adit sir:p,Thanx for posting them.:cool:
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Adit,
    Its looks very nice. WIsh u guys a great success at this showroom too. Still the stall is missing for some parts ;)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Adit sir,
    With this 2nd sales outlet in whitefield may you become No 1 Dealer in sales again in coming months,
    RDC is No 1 in sales bcoz they have 2 sales outlets.
    1 person likes this.
  5. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    last month also i was number 1 with 1 outlet :)
    3 people like this.
  6. Sampath

Sampath

Bangalore
    I had visited KHT showroom at ITPL to enquire about new Linea. Upon request for test drive I was told that vehicle is not available and test drives are only offered with appointment. I am hearing of this process for the very first time. I am new to Fiat. Wanted to know if this is how Fiat showrooms work? I immediately started wondering that if getting test drive is so difficult what would be the process of sales and post sales services.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Sampath, understand your concern as a prospective buyer. Since, its been hardly few days since the new Linea has been officially launched, one can expect initial teething problems. If test drive wasn't offered inspite of you having an appointment; then one needs to worry. There are plenty of happy Fiat customers in and outside TFI. So you need not worry abt sales, after sales, service etc at this stage. First test drive the car and get yourself convinced. Rest would follow.

Sent from Lumia using Tapatalk
  8. Sampath

Sampath

Bangalore
    Yes, I realized that only after going through this forum. It would have helped if the same message was conveyed at the showroom.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Sampath,
    Some moron SA's at showrooms do not convey properly the message. What you went through was probably one of such scenarios. Do not let yourself go from this incident. Do check the PM i have sent you.