1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KHT Fiat Caffe Refusing to give extended warranty

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by rebelrajiv, Apr 24, 2015.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Saji Babu

Relax man, give them a chance to sort out the new EW scheme and thirdparty agency etc. Should not take too long. You have a 100000 kms warranty as standard (segment best), so....some patience is affordable, say for a few months?

cheers
    Saji Babu and Deepak like this.
  2. sPangasa

sPangasa Novizio

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    I bought Linea MJD Emotion in May and the dealer told me fiat has stopped extended warranty for the time being. I called up fiat customer care and they confirmed that extended warranty is no longer provided.

Dropped an email to fiat as well. They told me that the extended warranty has been put on hold due to some legal issues. There was no information as to if and when they will again start providing the EW's.
  3. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    hi guys. Yes there is an issue with the 3rd party extended warranty where they kinda don't settle payments on time / or do not approve the warranty / looks for excuses to reject warranty so Fiat is taking this very seriously with them. Till such time in order to not cause any inconvenience its better that the EW is not sold and be in an embarrassing situation.

Fiat will resolve this issue soon. In case any EW payments pending with me refund will be given immediately if so desired.
    pabhishek likes this.
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello All,

Today I received a confirmation along with a screen shot from FCA mentioning that my EW has been updated in their system. So looks like the issues are sorted out now, kindly follow up with your respective dealers for EW.

Thanks and Regards,
    Pradeep
    sivaramks and sPangasa like this.
  5. rebelrajiv

rebelrajiv Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    This is good news!! Will update after speaking to the SA.
  6. sPangasa

sPangasa Novizio

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the update @PradeepM. Will check with the SA and update.
  7. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  8. sPangasa

sPangasa Novizio

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Checked directly with fiat and this is what they say:

9. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    oh! that's typical fiat answer. hope they resolve it soon.
  10. rebelrajiv

rebelrajiv Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Deepak I spoke to SA at KHT Fiat Domlur day before yesterday, he said he will check and revert. Havent heard from him yet. Might get some information tomorr.w
    Deepak likes this.