1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KHT Fiat Caffe Refusing to give extended warranty

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by rebelrajiv, Apr 24, 2015.

1. rebelrajiv

rebelrajiv Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Everyone,

I have purchased a hip hop black new linea from KHT Fiat in March 2015. I had opted for additional extended warranty of 2 years and it was one of the important factors before buying the linea. The sales rep had said that the extended warranty will take 2 more weeks after the day of delivery, which I agreed to without suspecting much.

After 1 month of continuous follow up, he has raised his hands saying, the issue is with Fiat CRM team and they are not logging in extended warranties now. So, the only choice is to wait till 2 months or let go of it and take the money back. I clearly don't want the money back as I really really want to have the extended warranty for my risk comfort.

Would be great if someone from the team could help me out to deal with this? Can the issue really be at Fiat's end? Or is the dealer taking me for ride? I have put a complaint with the official email of Fiat's customer service. But the response has been sad to say the least. Would any one of you have any contact of senior guys from Fiat who could help me out. Any suggestions would be really helpful.
  2. Pervindra

Pervindra Timido

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Rajiv,

I have purchased my new linea this week from AV MOTORS,secunderabad. Regarding Ex Warranty,they told me that there is some conflict going on between insurance companies and FIAT and it will take 1-2 months to get resolved. Then we can buy the extended warranties.
    Turbothinghy and prabhjot like this.
  3. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing your concern.

If the SA of KHT is not able resolve the issue please send a mail to Adit (MD of KHT fiat).

Or call Fiat customer care and raise a ticket with them,

Or mail to Fiat india service contact.

I don't have the contacts handy but you can search the forum for the details.
  4. rebelrajiv

rebelrajiv Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @pdash thanks for the quick response. Have tried the last two options. No luck.

Not able to find Adit's email id.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2015 ---
    Thanks @Pervindra for your input. I beleive then there is something happening at the background in Fiat.

Feel relieved that it's not the dealer this time :).

Just curious, are you still holding on or have asked for refund?
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  5. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    Even the print ads are showing 3 years warranty these days.
  6. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Just give fiat a call and ask whats the problem with extended warranty.You will get an answer for sure, i was in touch with fiat officials,last month, and I feel that their customer care improved a bit these days .
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Pervindra

Pervindra Timido

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @rebelrajiv ,I have not paid for the extended warranty yet.My dealer said that once it is available with them,I can pay and avail the same.
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @adit (Adit Morzaria) is part of this forum and is a very dynamic and helping person. You can search in
    KHT FIAT CAFFE - BANGALORE
  9. rebelrajiv

rebelrajiv Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Yeah. Found him on twitter. Hope to speak/communicate to him soon. The experience at KHT has been good except for this small hitch. Hope this gets sorted out soon.
  10. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And IMHO, please do write good and bad.
    I personally hate people who join this forum just to complain.

Don't take it personally.
    Deepak and prabhjot like this.