Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by varin11, Jan 16, 2014.
Any particular reason/badexperience with Kendas or a general 'advice'?
Its general opinion of mine.Most of owners known to me are satisfied with Appollo Acelere's Performance.
Following are my observations.
1) Good Handling at triple digit speeds on highways.
2) Tough Side walls . Normally i drive through typical rural roads where i have to getdown from the road ... sometimes tyres contact with rough surfaces.
I never faced any issue of punctures till now.
3) VFM - I got Aceleres for 4600 each for size 195/60 R15.
4) Grip on road is too good. ( Here i believe braking effiency of Punto / Linea is the factor ).
1) Tyre noise will irritate you .
P.S - If you want all around performance in budget ..then it should be acelere.
I have seen these kendas only on the indica cabs in bangalore! Since good tires very critical for safety especially on the highways, it would be better not to take a chance with them and go for reputed brands!
Separate names with a comma.