1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Karbon a18

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Ganges, Sep 13, 2012.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    TFIians,

I have Karbon A9+ which is used by wife. Although the phone works well, the only sore point is the 1440mAH battery. Is there any way the battery capacity can be enhanced or I can opt for a higher capacity battery? if so where can I source one?
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Planning to get rid of A18. Booked Canvas turbo. Likely to be delivered in a week's time :D
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Micromax?, won't nexus 4 for 2 k more be a better phone?, just my ho.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I second that. Nexus 4 is selling cheap now that the 5 has been announced. Get it while you can :)
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Kaps, who ever suggested you a 20k micromax over a 22k global hit Nexus4, be aware of him.
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks guys, but, I have a very poor experience with LG and Sony and wouldn't touch their products any time soon. Moreover, I am getting canvas turbo for about 17.5k through a discount voucher :) I have already used canvas HD and have found it to be fairly competitive at its price point. Similarly specced nexus 5 is 32k. So there.