1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Karbon a18

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Ganges, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    The latest launch is micromax A100 Canvas 2 , i.e with dual core 1 ghz processor.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'm on Blue and me with my Karbonn A18 with my punto,no issues....
    My Punto is 2011 Feb model.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Similar to Karbonn A21 ;)
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Ganges,
    one of my friend bought A21 last frinday. Today he wants to connect his A21 with my Blaukpunkt bluetooth device.
    He was able to pair it but not able to air play the songs.

Which I can do seemlesslessly with my iPhone.

Any different type of media player is required for the same????

My HU is Blaupunkt (courtasy: Darkshooter)& added bluetooth adaptor to it as my car is not emotion pk.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Till last week i was searching the Android applications to play music via Phone's Blue tooth after pairing with My Car,however didtn played ,after searching the remedy on google found that Our(FIAT) Blue and me doesnt supports MEDIA it supports only Phone,hence we may need adaptor like the solution for iPhone ?

Didnt understood,please elaborate ?

P.S:- Ford Figo comes by default with Media and Phone with crystal clear sound,music rocks via bluetooth.Impressed.!!!
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My car is Emotion came with Delphi HU without blue n me. So I upgraded my HU with Blaupunkt HU from Darkshooter, our fellow TFI'an.

After upgration I got AUX but no bluetooth so found one blaucpunkt adaptor for this HU for 5K.
    ref: Blaupunkt: Interfaces[view]=1145

Which fits this HU perfectly. So now I got USB support as well as Bluetooth connectivity for phone calls & airplay too....

So I am always playing music with my iPhone which is like no one can beat it. with my VIBE amp & SUB woofer... I havent upgraded OEM speakers yet.
    But then also enjoying the each beat from rock to hip hops, classical to pop depending on my mood :)
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vow ! thats great !!

One thing i can understand is that i cant use Car's Blue & Me to play the music(MEDIA),if i want to play the media through bluetooth i need(must use) the adaptor(as you mentioned) which connects Blaupunkt HU and my phone and later sound through car's speakers.How can i connect this adaptor to My HU-Blaupunkt through AUX ?
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It has the harness which connects to the CD changer pins of HU.
    But your HU is fine, there is the problem with the phone as I found that the A21 doesn't have the h/w for the bluetooth streeming. Just now verified with the HTC v1 which was fine just like my iPhone.
    Don't add this adaptor as this is not supporting A21 so does with your A18 too..
    infact I tried to connect the old Nokia E7 which works good for phone call but doesn't supports music streeming.....
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I played songs through my mobile A18 in Ford Figo via bluetooth. :) which confirms me both Phone and Media can be streamed via my mobile's bluetooth.
    its not the handset problem ,its the Blue & Me problem.

you can verify your friend's mobile by long press on the connected device(here your Bluetooth adapter) and you can see the option displaying "Phone and Media" with checkbox option,check with this... :) if you cant see the option of "Media" then the phone is not compatible.also i have seen that KarbonnA21 doesnt have File transfer option :eek: via bluetooth... whereas Karbonn A18 does have...
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Karbonn A21 seems to be better with 1.2 dual core snapdragon processor
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Will do the same & let you know :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

It's a value for money phone came with 9.5K only... :) My friend is very happy with it....