1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Karans' Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Karan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Karan Superb write up and a good shade you got there on your Punto, Congrats! :)
    Karan likes this.
  2. Karan

Karan Novizio

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks @carl_jhonson . Creating a playlist using this software is very easy and effective. Have been planning to try this for a long time, but finally tried 2 weeks back and it is so helpful for me.
    carl_jhonson likes this.
  3. Karan

Karan Novizio

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Just a small update.

Yesterday, my Punto has reached 10000 kms and it's been 6 months now. :cool::)
  4. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations @Karan. 10k in six months. Way to go

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Rama and Karan like this.
  5. Karan

Karan Novizio

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Yesterday was my first solo long drive. Drove 465 kms from Chennai to Madurai.

It was a pleasant ride which started with rains at Chennai.:)

Stopped for breakfast at 99km coffee shop which my friends were telling a lot about their food. Had a nice and tasty breakfast over there.(Try this hotel if you haven't tried earlier. You can even bring your own food and have here.)

With the closure of the tolls temporarily, the ride was even more fun. Though the entire stretch was deserted, I wasn't in a hurry and wanted to enjoy my drive. So I maintained the speed around 100-110 kmph and got a mileage of 20.3kmpl. :):cool: IMG_20161114_123721.jpg
    Rama, Deepak, Raaz and 2 others like this.