1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Kannan_Marg from Chennai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    Hi All:

I am an Automobile Engineer+MBA currently working as an AVP in a leading Indian multi business Conglomerate.

:car I learned my driving in old Army Jeeps and a Jonga. My first car owned was a 1996 Maruti 800. Next one was a Hyundai Santro Zip Drive which stayed with me only for 6 months as I was leaving for the USA.

As soon I returned to India I bought a 2001 FIAT Siena Petrol which I have driven extensively for the past 10 years and stil going strong.

Then came the devil in the form of a new 2009 GP 1.2 Petrol. This one is a failure prone sub standard product from Fiat which is having it's own problems (Refer my thread "Annoyance Guranteed..."). :thumbs down

Apart from the Fiats I also own and extensively drive my TATA Safari Vx 4x4. The car that my family uses is an i10 automatic. :car

I am pleased to meet you all here. Thanks
  2. Welcome to the club, Kannan. Enjoy your stay here.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Nice to have you here, we look forward to learn from your experiences and knowledge of automotive engineering.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Welcome Kannan. Enjoy your stay here at TFI
  5. Warm welcome Kannan to TFI.