1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA Reg to KL Reg car. How to renew Insurance?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by limraj, Aug 11, 2015.

1. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    @limraj - you said you end up wasting half a day per visit and already done 6-7 visits. That means you have spent almost 4 days of your life in RTO. You have to decide now whether you want to pay "convenience fee" to save your time or file RTI etc. and spend more time. I am saying this with the danger of me sounding unethical - you either spend time or spend money, you have to decide.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Update :
    I have got my car's registration to KL, after 1.6years !
    I had to keep enquiring with RTO and then present for a "review" with RTO, since no response from National Crime Records Bureau came to them.
    The review was nothing but, appearing in person to RTO, signing a self written (not printed) in Malayalam (local language) document stating that the car was my personal one and was not used for any illegal stuff etc, attaching a passport photo of mine.
    This happened just near the time of my insurance renewal (20th Aug) and I got the new insurance in new number and address.