1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7... The New Look

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Apr 10, 2011.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Gurjinder,

I have been using the diesel tuning express for the last one year and I find it very good. Slow speed driveability is much improved and overtaking is a breeze. There are eight settings and I am on the sixth. I bought it after @anand recommended . I have followed his setting at No 6. I get good mileage too. about 15+ in chennai using stock air filter.
    There may be many arguments about the tuning boxes but I don't care . I am enjoying it . Several times I have disconnected it , but every time I went back as I could feel the difference in the lugging . Now Vignesh is on the verge of ordering 2 units as he gets free postage.
    the buying experience is very good. After payment, the stuff arrives by RMS on the 10th day as promised. At 80GBP including postage it is a steal compared to the rip off by Petes. Both are tuning boxes and will either harm or do good equally and I dont have to pay 4 times for that experience
  2. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    Pal, this is super good looking stuff!

Suggestion - why don't you paint the door r/v in red? It would look smashing....:up
  3. samyakmodi

samyakmodi Novizio

Indore
    and how ?? i mean why would the sun-films glue effect the paint more than the vinyl's?

also what do you mean by artificial?? the idea is to give it a floating glass look. how else can that be done?
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The glue that is present in the tints is very peculiar and does not come off tht easy as compared to vinyl, so y risk it just to save a few bucks. get the roof painted in gloss black ands ull get the effect u desire. If u have noticed tints can get small dents which then get highlighted on the glossy surface and look very cheap. Thts y no to tints and yes to paint job. Also chances are some smart mind just tear a small portion of the tint then wht do u plan to do.

Otherwise rest Is ur call

Harmony & chaos
  5. samyakmodi

samyakmodi Novizio

Indore
    i chose chaos :p

anyways back to the topic

the point is not to save some bucks. the point was to get that floating glass finish (something like a panaromic roof kind seen on the punto sport in 2010 auto expo). vinyl and paint won't help there - would they?

somebody vandalizing can also happen in the case of vinyl - right?

@sashank

he has put on the carbon fibre door rear view mirrors. that's why they are looking black.
  6. Gill

Gill

One can get an additional quote of high gloss finish done to the roof, that remains in place for quite sometime. Also wont it be hard to stick the tints without gettin air bubbles on the complete roof and the performance of tints on body paint is still unknown.
  7. samyakmodi

samyakmodi Novizio

Indore
    where is anand?

been quiet sometime since he came onboard.

still wondering how to get my hands on those headlamps
  8. @ anandlnt need info bout the haedlights ...
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

any ideas on what's happening with this car.....!?!!
  10. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Awesome............:wow