1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7... The New Look

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Apr 10, 2011.

1. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Hey Anand,
    Awsome work man.I am also planning to fit the badges (front and rear).Can you please let me know how did you fit the rear abarth badge since this are 85mm where as the Indian version is of 98 mm.If possible can you please let me know mate?So i can order with surity that I can fix it with no hassle/issues.It is $35 almost.
    Thanks again and waiting for your reply pal.
  2. Hey Anand,

Tel you what..it was after seeing your red beauty I was comfortable that "S" punto also looks good..thanks buddy for the pictures.

cheers..
    Ashok
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi there!
    Your car looks just awesome! Can you please tell me from where did you source the "Carbon fibre looking glass covers"? I'm in search for those for my Linea! :)
    Regards,
    Jishnu
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Hey Jishnu, one of my friend made them for me. I shall ask him if he will do it for you too and let you know. It might take a little while as I am in london now.
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks for the reply! :) Please do take your time, there's no reason that we should hurry:)
    Regards,
    Jishnu
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anand even I am also looking out for Carbon Fibre Spoiler same like your car for my new 90HP Punto. I sent you a PM also for that.

Can you please arrenge one spoiler for me too. Awaiting for your reply.
  7. mindsipn

mindsipn

Bangalore
    Anand you have the Best Looking punto I have seen yet! :).
    Love all your mods!
  8. samyakmodi

samyakmodi Novizio

Indore
    @anand

dude are you back yet?

need to know few things ASAP.
    1. where to source these particular headlamps from?
    2. will the punto evo tailamps fit our indian puntos?
    3. will the diesel tuning kit be available for a 90hp punto?
    4. how do we get those carbon fibre wing mirrors & spoiler?

general question for all:

instead of blackening the roof by painting it or putting a vinyl, why can't we put the darkest of sunfilms? maybe 2 layers of it - to give that floating glass effect?
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The look of the tint will be too artificial and might not go well. Tints leave a very sticky glue behing if removed improperly so I might cause damage to the paint If smone setsup his mind to fiddle with it

Harmony & chaos
  10. I have used TMC box, only to get rid of it in my car now,wait for car to open up at 20K or 25 kms, you will not need any of these tuning boxes on the highway.
    TMC box costed 80GBP.