1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7... The New Look

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Apr 10, 2011.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    I 100% agree with you. the body kit especially from abarth is quite very expensive. your point is so valid that bcos of the ground clearance issues, i did not go ahead with abarth kit.
  2. hi, anand....i would like to know how much the diesel express costed u and wer can i buy it from......appreciate if u reply..thank u
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    I got diesel express from UK. It costed me about 90 GBP. You can as well order it from their website. www.dieselexpress.co.uk. I am not sure as to how much they will charge for postage. You can contact them before ordering online. I also heard TMC tuning box is good. Not very sure whats the difference between these both. By the pictures, TMC has couple of more connectors than diesel express. If you contact TMC, do let me know the difference between these both kits.
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anand, Is the Diesel Express installation a DIY stuff?
  5. pran
    yes.. most of the piggy back things are diy stuff.
    they can be removed and fixed back as and when required.
    that was the main ad when most of these things came into the market to negate the loss of warranty
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am surprised that Diesel express cost just 90GBP, most of the tuning boxes comes in the 300-400 GBP mark.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @anand

Post up a review of the Diesel Express chipped Punto. Would be an interesting read.

Gurjinder
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    excuse me ,
    is this diesal express kit something similar to petes tuning box ?(that is what website says
    )

quite interesting for the price difference. 95bgp is a bargain.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    it is a tuning kit
  10. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    Hey insane ride man. :D Luv the drl's, luv the carbon fibre work... It's the small small things ( like the logos) that make uer car wot it is... :D