1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7... The New Look

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Apr 10, 2011.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thanks Tony.
  2. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    nicely done !!
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the "Form" part seems to b taken care of wonderfully....how abt the "Function" part
  4. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    nw u need a perfect body kit why r u waiting for ? ? ?
  5. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Seriously Aniket. Contemplating on that. I am going to london some time in may or june. Want to check out esseesse kit. Then will decide. And thanks for the advice
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Looks just fantastic!! Love your Punto!! ABARTH :)
  7. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thank you so much Jishnu
  8. virus_60

virus_60

Bangalore
    I'm usually against any kind of modifications to stock profiles or looks, Bust this is just very neat!!!
    Awesome work!:clapping
  9. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thank you so much. yes, even i do not like to modify extensively. I tried my best to maintain the aesthetics of the car while modifying. Thanks again for your compliment.
  10. Well Anand... body kits will seriously enhance the beauty of your car more but little bit of caution to be taken is that the body kits when installed will bring down the ground clearance a little bit more which wont be a good thing since our roads are not like the ones in UK and also these kits dont come cheap.