1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7... The New Look

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Apr 10, 2011.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thanks Bhaskar

@romsi_rk Thanks for the compliment. The bonnet scoop was done at red rooster racing in bangalore. Yes the abarth logo at front fits perfectly well but the back side is a tad bit smaller than the fiat logo we get. But fits perfectly. Regarding the headlights, I got them from london and got them fixed here.And they are not angel eyes, they are DRLs (day time running lights). Cost involved in making the scoop is about 9k.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  2. Thanks Anand... Yeah.. even i enquired from ebay.co.uk and they informed me that the boot Abarth logo was 85mm where as in India, logo in the front and back is 98mm so was thinking of getting both of the same size and i have got one angel eye HL from London, second one will be receiving this month end. Can you send me your contact number??

3. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    @Anand,
    Can you please PM me your contact number. I want your expertise in getting the Abarth logo fixed on my car.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @anandlnt ,simply superb bro!!...really clean job!..keep goin :D
  5. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thanks Tron
  6. rsujir

rsujir

Mumbai
    Good Job :)
  7. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Zakkasss u did it Xtra hot

the best modded punto in our country
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thanks friend
  9. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thanks so much Aniket.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    AnandInt job well done i just cant move from the pictures, You have given Punto a ABARTH Look,