1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7... The New Look

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Apr 10, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    This is probably the best modified Punto in India. Everything looks neat and nothing is overdone. So what is next 1.4 T-Jet engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Wow ! thats a neat work. Your Punto look great with those mods. So, what next ?
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @Grandeur Thanks so much. It is looking awesome. The road presence is irresistible. Whats next?... contemplating on few things. The problem with this turbo is manual boosting. Should it had electronic boosting.. it would have been a WOW. So lets see.

@teky Thanks once again. But on a serious note, I was thinking of what you said. 1.4 T-Jet. Let me see. Not a bad idea at all. If it had petrol head, with red rooster people with me, sky could have been the limit.

@bnzjon Thanks buddy. what next, something excitingly surprising stuff is in store. watch out for my new post.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Simply WOW.
  5. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @ManUTDian thank you so much
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    that looks amazing anand. Price???

Looks amazing Anand. No words for this beauty.....
    Price???
  7. ROSHINLAL

ROSHINLAL

Kollam
    Exceptionally great work buddy congrats the car looks STUNNING
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @kedar Thank you. About 9k

@roshinlal Thanks. About 9k.
  9. @ Anand... car looks good with the hood and even the paint work is excellent, wanted to know whether the abarth logo on the front grille is fitting perfectly and also have you fitted the logo on the back as well, have you got angel eyes headlights for your car? Just let me now from where you bought the abarth parts and also the angel eyes HL, how much did it cost for making the hood???

Can you give me the address and contact number for getting this work done??
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  10. Nice job done.. :D looks too good..... liked it... :D