1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7... The New Look

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Apr 10, 2011.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Hi all,

This is what has been done to the bonnet. Suggestions and comments are awaited.

DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    4 people like this.
  2. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    :wowNice..looks really cool.:wow
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @Stallion Thanks buddy
  4. thats some neat work buddy.....wer did u get it done
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Looks superb!
  6. next in line for my car as well.i was thinking of it,u did it.how much did it cost?
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Nice integration of the scoop with the bonnet.

From the pics , i think the hood scoop allows entry of air/water through it.

That is not necessarily a good thing in my opinion. In the worst case scenario , the scoop will allow entry of water straight at the engine ( hot if it has been running) . And hot engines+cool water result in pretty bad things.

On vehicles provided with a factory fitted hood scoop , the water entering through the scoop falls on the intercooler , and not on the engine as such. So , damage can be avoided.

Thats my 2 cents. Keep the scoop, but seal it to prevent air/water entry. Always better to be safe than sorry.

Gurjinder.
    1 person likes this.
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @xerxys rule thnx friend. it was done by red rooster racing. thanks to Mr. Leela Krishnan and team.

@arun1100 thanks so much

@gurjinder the integration has been done excellently. it was done by red rooster racing (INRC Champions 2009-10). And yes, every care has been taken about all the points you mentioned above. Need not get sealed as there is no water flow on to the engine. It was tested prior installation.

@vigneshram it costed about 9k. done at red rooster racing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    how about tilting the pics so they are straight! also how about some pics from the inside!
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Your every post has something new to show to the ppl of TFI. Gr8 job done, it's not looking bad at all...atleast to me. I'll repeat my question again; What's Next?? :)