1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7 is getting I C E'd

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by anandlnt, Nov 16, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I sourced it from UK for about 1k less. Thanks for your help on this, do you have a connectivity diagram on how to connect our existing interface.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    yes UK comes out to be cheaper. i too got it for a discount in india. but now seeing the rupee value i dint buy from dynamicsounds uk or from connects2. also wasnt sure which headunit i will buy. so i thought better to buy from here. also if the box is not working its better to exchange in warranty here itself.

its very very simple to connect. all plug and play.

there are 3 couplers that directly go into speaker wire, can bus and the blue and me connector.

the other side goes into interface box. other coupler i.e the patch lead need to be connected on other side of interface box and the other end of patch lead goes into the steering wheel input of your headunit.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    The instructions that came along are pathetic, Do you have any picture IL? I'm planning to get this done tomorrow, Searched around the internet and couldn't find anything handy.
  4. Italia-Linea

Pune
    opps sorry. dint take any pics. but once you open it up, you will find it very easy. as connectors cannot go in wrong places. which hu do you have?

i hope you already bought the fascia panel of dynamic model.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks mate, its the same jvc one you've got. The part number you had provided ended up being the Linea face plate, I've installed on it as I can't seem to wait. Will wait till the Silver color one's arrive. Is there a Silver color one?

6. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    [TABLE="class: my_itl-iT"]
    <TBODY>[TR="class: my_itl-itR"]
    [TD="class: dt-alignLft my_itl-alT"] :oops:..... the same one i brought from ebay 6 months back & connected to the pioneer, for my bad it didn't worked for me , so i returned it to Dynamic sounds with loosing around 700bugs. can you people post the video/snaps on working of said interface here in thread, by that i can try once again my luck.

item details.....
    FIAT Punto Steering Wheel Stalk Control Lead CTSFA004 (250560245938) Member id </STRONG>| dynamicsounds00Feedback Score Of 71573 | 99.6%
    Sale date: 06/06/11

</STRONG>
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: dt-alignRgt dt-prgt my_itl-alT"]

GBP 36.49
    $57.17

+ GBP 9.99 shipping

[/TD]
    [/TR]

[TD="class: dt-alignLft my_itl-alT"][/TD]
    [TD="class: dt-alignRgt dt-prgt my_itl-alT"][/TD]
    </TBODY>[/TABLE]
  7. Italia-Linea

Pune
    yes the fascia panel FIAT part no which i had mentioned exactly matches the color of my linea emotion pk dashboard. the other part no is black and matches active model.
    you too got JVC926BT?
  8. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Thanks for this Italia-Linea, is this what you're talking about?
    Link to ebay.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I bought the same one and it doesn't work. They sent me the wrong one. Get it from the local dealer itself, you will have warranty as well.