1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7 is getting I C E'd

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by anandlnt, Nov 16, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Anand. It would be good if you can please enlighten us by telling more about the interface created to retain the functionality of Blue&Me and steering controls. Awesome job. ::T
  2. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi,

I called Anwar on his mobile - 9886037737[which is mentioned in TBHP http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...-bangalore-installer-anwar-shifts-garage.html], to enquire about steering remote interface for pioneer system in Emotion pack, he told me it's possible & he want to take out the unit in the steering & will fit again next day after modification, i was ready to do that, but within a minute he called me & told it is not possible to make conversion nor interface available?! :confused , he told me will call back when interface available ::pP .

Anand... anwar only did it for you or any other person ??
  3. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Punto Lover!

I see you have a list of cars and bikes - Please post the pics of the entire fleet on the thread - Cars that I Owned...
  4. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    anand..

been trough your post, it's really amazing.. is that possible i can get blue & me, steering mounted retain, and nice work by anwar???
    he as done miracle. my friend am loving it.. is this happen i solute you. and i must admit you :wow

please suggest me?
  5. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore

Hi,

No Miracles...."retaining SRC of GPE+ is not possible/interface face not avilable in bangalore" this is the answer i got from Mr. Anwar when i met him yesterday in his shop, even i tryed to recall him about his work on Mr. Anand's punto.." NO I HAVE NOT DONE" this is the 2nd answer i got. :A :hit

Anand only has to do miracles by giving us correct info on the SRC
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    now this is very strange. why on the hell does Anand say he has got the interface done from him? and now whats the issue with Anwar that he is denying it.

what interface did he use? model and brand? can u upload the video of all controls working?
  7. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    No answer!!

Hi,
    Where is Mr. Anand?!! he should answer here.. in respectable forum, making sense less claims will ruine the reputation of valuable forum, my last post regarding this subject was on Dec 30 2010, it is very much close to a year but no answers from the Anand. i think it is not the Genuine Thread he created. we dont need these type of mis leading threads here.

Moderators, please remove these type of unanswered threads/posts & BAN the Thread creator from the forum.:hit
  8. Italia-Linea

Pune
    ^^^ dont worry even if he doesnt reply.

i got a aftermarket unit fitted and the steering wheel control interface for fiat punto and linea is very much available in india itself and costs 5000 for interface+ harness + stereo path lead.

all controls work flawlessly.
  9. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    :clappingIt's great......give the details of the unit, i am very much intersted & hurry in DIY stuff. presently i have Pio DEH-P7950UB & ready to swap the HU to new one which work's flaw lessly with steering controls. waiting for your reply....:)
  10. Italia-Linea

Pune
    google for Connects2 CTSFA004, and depending on your head unit buy a proper patch lead.