1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7 is getting I C E'd

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by anandlnt, Nov 16, 2010.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @aniket I got your point. Yes it was not charged by Anwar. He told specifically that the panel, he is not charging.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    oh so here i paid extra actuly
    HU COST +PANEL COST , 27k+2100= 28100rs
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @aniket Yeah. Finally we both ended up paying the same for the HU
  4. Carsanova

Carsanova

New Delhi
    @Aniket : Sorry to say this dude but you got ripped off as far as the panel cost is concerned. It retails for Rs. 243/- at the authorized Fiat workshop.
    @anandlt : Awesome setup dude. What rainbow comps did you get ? Also, why did you get a black dash kit ? You can get one in the silver color which will match the rest of the stuff(ACC) on the center console.
    About the Blue and Me: You mentioned that you've managed to retain the Steering wheels controls through an interface, but what about the voice recognition commands ? Do they still work, as in, are you able to talk to the woman and make her obey your commands?

cheers
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yup i know but i was in bit hurry to fitted it so i bought it
  6. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @carsanova Thanks buddy. Yeah, I agree with you. A silver dash kit would have been better. But the guy who installed it did not have it. Next time when i go to him, I will ask him to change it to silver if he has one. Regarding the voice control commands, they do work but not from the blue & me but from the HU. For that I have to connect the phone to the HU instead of B&M. And I guess the Rainbows are SLC-265.
  7. One word awesome.same goes for your lights.And i must add that i shud stop visiting ur threads coz it makes me feel that i m so damn poor for having bought only a dynamic and not able to spend so much :A .U have an E pack with so much stuff.OMG.
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @vignesh Thank you man. One request, do not stop visiting my threads. There is a big surprise coming in the form of bonnet. Once it is done, i can say she would look outrageous.
  9. u could have gone for a double din coz it would ve costed u the same even after conversion charges of 4 k as in chennai.pioneer double din costs only abt 23k.But u would have saved ur vents frm getting blocked by the screen.see this u ll know how

IMG00529-20091126-1941.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @vignesh Yes I could have. But did not want the console to be cut to fix the double din. And regarding blocking the vents, they do not get blocked totally and also I do not open the screen when I am listening to music