1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

KA 45 N 7 is getting I C E'd

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by anandlnt, Nov 16, 2010.

1. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    yeah just let me know when you are coming over and we shall meet.
  2. +1 to Anandlnt. a major factor in ICE setup is the tuning. I have got Comps both front and rear in my GP and man it sounds so brilliant. Congrats dude on the neet setup.

And yes Blue & Me? What about it? Is it history or your new HU supports that also?
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @ravi This particular HU has bluetooth in that. So connecting the phone is not an issue. and about the steering controls, Anwar made an interface and connected it. so the steering controls are working as usual. Top Gear is in koramangala next to JNC. hmmm... cost of the exercise 1.15.
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @arishi Yes friend. you are absolutely correct. tuning and also the configuration is the most important. as you said, comps at the front and the rear, they rock dude. this guy Anwar is amazing. Blue&Me is not history. An interface is connected hence it is perfect.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    hey how much for headunit i got it at 27k
  6. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @aniket there are two models in that. the one i have is with bluetooth.And there is another model which is without bluetooth. which one do you have?
  7. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    same bluetooth model n how much for consol panel i got it at 2100 rs
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @aniket I paid a little more than you for the HU. I paid 28k. the panel, i was not charged anything.
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    m talking about black penal in ur car to fit single din HU
    U got it for free
  10. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    m talking about this panel highlighted in image

Photo0159.jpg