1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

just joined the team fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by amitaila, Jun 21, 2012.

1. amitaila

amitaila

Just joined team Fiat though owe the car for more then 3 years Fiat Vocal white was probably the first white Linea to roll out on Delhi roads. So far done around 65000 kms completely satisfied with the performance of the car. Planning to go now for the Ground clearance Package since the Suspensions have already lived their life i have read the reviews of the Ground Clearance Kit asked all the Service centre of Delhi but all have a waiting period of 15 days so have no option but to wait. IMG-20120606-00429[1].jpg IMG-20120606-00430[1].jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFi Amit !! :) we would like to know more about your ownership experience with lots of pictures in a separate thread.. looks like your linea is also awaiting some bodywork on the right rear..
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  3. macky

macky Amatore

Welcome to the TFI buddy!! Linea in white !! ahh!! georgeous!!
  4. amitaila

amitaila

ya it needs some body work on the bumpers some biker banged it, and was really dirty and tired when i clicked this pictures it had driven more then 600 kms and pic was taken on the route to Shimla. Taken early morning as have to stop enroute bcos Petrol running out and hardly any petrol was there. I need to get the body work done but before that I am getting the ground clearance kit done will take the quote for body work if its reasonable will go for that. the car is getting set to play the second innings already done 65000 kms. Suspension is almost gone. My second Fiat Car first one was Sienna in between had Baleno which was terrible compared to FIAT cars.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Ownership Experience has been Excellent on the other hand my wife owns a Vento i personally do not like that car except its diesel ,Suspensions are terrible.Ya coming to the experience ASS it has been excellent so far. Fiat replaced free Clutch and Pressure plates even after the 2yrs 40K warranty expired since in my last service at 30K I have been complaining about the Clutch. So free replacement even after 40000kms wow is the word. Also before they did the same thing when my battery gave up when the car was 2 almost 2 yrs old i contested with them since the battery was around 2.5 yrs old while the car was 2 yrs so exide earlier refused but then they put the TATA green battery which is still running great. Rest regular maintenance excpet the shocker mounting replacement and once T Rod Brake Shoes and Drum all in all put together a expense of 20k now it will have to go for suspension change so i am going for the Ground clearance Package which will cost around 16K.Put all together so it has been good going considering where i have been driving this car. The Overall mileage considering the winters in Delhi where you don;t put on Ac the average has been around 13 without AC and 10-10.5 with AC which is decent enough. Not to say they replaced the Clutch Cylinder and AC which they did free of cost during the recall Kudos to FIAT. Looking to buy another FIAT car come on FIAT launch some new model Desperately waiting.
    On the Other hand i am going to lodge a Consumer court case against VW and those guys just don't listen even sending the mails to their Germany offices Fight going on since the first day i bought that car.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Warm Welcome to TFI Amit :)

I wish you will have many more happy miles on your ride :car

Cheers :up

Neel
  6. Welcome Amith to TFI and have a nice day.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats and welcome to TFI , 3 yrs - 65 k in FIRE petrol , Great amit , you should have been having lot of experiences in various fields of Linea , do share :)
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congrats and welcome to TFI
  9. LaTour

LaTour

Chennai
    Welcome to TFI, Amit!
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI with a grand opening with BNW Linea.
    What you said about Fiat prove how customer friendly Fiat compared to others, within their limitations.Many people know only some niggles about Fiat cars but they don't know how good they are in dealing with customers in India.