1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Just joined Fiat Team --- look out for new Linea on the way

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sujudavid, Jul 3, 2012.

1. sujudavid

sujudavid

bangalore
    I own Linea T-jet for more than a year, the experience has been owesome. Long drives are beautiful, what I like the most is the shocks, they are very stable, because of which I am not hitting the humbs at turns, unlike city. The vehicle is very stable even at 120-140, and no performace issues so far. I was little disappointed when they launch T-jet, as was expecting some external modifications also, which did not happen.

But then browsing through the net I could see that new model of Linea could be on the way with some stunning look...I am only wondering now how much I have to spent to get this new look..:confused:

check this out
    Fiat Linea facelift: In Pictures! Slide 2

rgds,
    Suju

fiat-linea-facelift-10_640x480.jpg

fiat-linea-facelift_640x480 2.jpg
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Suju, welcome to TFI..

what did u mean by "I am only wondering now how much I have to spent to get this new look..
    "

were u thinking of modification or the price of a new one..!?!?
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI.
    I think the current model looks stunning and doesn't need a cosmetic surgeon:D
  5. sujudavid

sujudavid

bangalore
    nice to know you guys rocks...........any way I am also stunned with the new looks of linea 2013. I am inpressed with the front bumbers, looking to have them in my line t-jet...is it compatible?