1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Just got my babe!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by torq04, Nov 23, 2010.

1. torq04

torq04 Timido

Gurgaon
    Hi there everyone,

I am Gaurav Parasher, 25 years old, and just bought my first car yesterday - a bossa nova white Punto 1.3 MJD emotion.

Have always wanted to own a fiat, dad's first car was a fiat too so it kind of rubbed on me as well. I am essentially a biker however i like cars too, and have just recently moved to Gurgaon from Bangalore resulting in a huge commute to work. Because of this huge 80 km commute my only options for a car could have been a diesel. Had looked through all options available in the market, had a TD of Punto, didn't like it one bit and buying a Punto meant stretching my budget beyond what i had in mind.

Contemplated buying a figo, then went ahead to book a ritz vdi instead ::V .God intervened and fortunately the colour i wanted wasn't available off the shelf, and for some reasons i had to get a car before the 25th any which way so went for a TD of the Punto again and this time spent a reasonable amount of time with the car and just fell in love with it.

I am so happy that i chose a fiat over others, hope it serves me well. Hope to interact with all of you actively in future.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Torq. Welcome to TFI. You have surely made the correct decision by opting for a Punto. And I hope you find this forum useful. ::T
  3. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Kudos on your new car. You have made the right choice. Enjoy the drive ::D
  4. torq04

torq04 Timido

Gurgaon
    @ paddleshifter and soccerfan - thanks guys. Got to sample the legendary handling and ride quality yesterday on my way back from the showroom. As i had bought the car from another city, i spent a lot time with it on the highway and boy was i impressed! although i feel the seats could have been a tad softer
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Gaurav congratulations for new car & welcome to TFI. Hay you alloys to your car. Post some pic too
  6. Congrats on your new acquisition and welcome to FIATland