1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Just Bought a Used Fiat Grande Punto Emotion 90HP- My First Car

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Sreedhar Srigiri, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Sreedhar Srigiri

Sreedhar Srigiri Timido

CV Raman Nagar
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Friends. I recently bought a Grande Punto Emotion and it is fun to ride. I try to feel the car every second I drive it. It is an amazing machine. It is 2011 October Registration. It ran around 59K KMS. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Feeling proud to be a Punter. I will be starting to write my ownership experiences soon.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Sreedhar Srigiri

Heartiest congratulations on the 90HP beast. Also do write about your buying process and what tilted in the favour of a pre owned car.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations Sreedhar for 90 beast. Please check if the timing chain have been replaced, if not get it done at the earliest.Timing chain replace is mandate at 60K Kms for 90Hp.
    Tornado and Turbothinghy like this.
  4. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    That's a great buy. Do share more details about the car (along with pic) and deals. What other car's did you consider?
    Irrespective (unless you verify yourself in service records) when was last service done, get the major service done (including changing all oils and/or belts). 60K also calls for a timing replacement and EGR (preferably) cleaning.
    Also do check the condition of tire & battery
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @Sreedhar Srigiri for the Punto! PLease share some droolworthy pics and buying process. :)