1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Just booked Emotion 1.3 MJD (Exotica red)

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by acarthik, Aug 13, 2013.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    acarthik,

Please get your VIN before payment. Confirm that it is a new 2013 car and not an old 2012 one.

As others have said, I seriously doubt that they will change the door handles during delivery. As for the freebeies ask for the door sill plates as well.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh. Then this is even more complicated. Going by the reputation of RDC, 99.99% they won't do this and they will give you some excuses. The VST culture is just inherited by RDC now. Accept anything to make the customer book the car. And then back off.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    As others have already pointed out, this is not so easy to do. Even if they are willing to throw this in as a freebie (I very much doubt that), I would refuse, as it means they will open the door panels and waterproofing to remove the existing door handles and in the process add a few scratches and rattles.

Rajan
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  4. acarthik

acarthik Guest

OMG! I didn't know this complication. If this change could make a mess on the new arrival, I would rather opt to have body colored handle. So that I can insist them to give other accessories instead of this.

Thanks Ramjn, DRIV3R & rajan for saving me on this. I don't want scratches and rattles.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations acarthik :)

Stick with the body colored door handles. They look even better than chromed ones.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  6. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Gurjinder, thanks for your good words !
  7. acarthik

acarthik Guest

I have got a mail from my dealer with the below base quote.

Before sending the mail they have asked me regarding the details for loan. I have clearly mentioned that I am going the take loan only for 2 years for 2.7L

But subsequently I received a mail like this.

2.JPG

At this mail I can see the exshowroom price is less than what they have mentioned in the website for the city chennai.

Is this something going to impact the value of the insurance after delivery.

When I asked the finance dept, they are saying that this is after the discount amount and they have the produce the discounted amount to the bank during loan process.

Please help me in clearing this process.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013