1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Journey from Brio to Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by talkraghu, Dec 6, 2011.

1. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
  2. talkraghu

talkraghu Timido

Bangalore
    Puntians.. I want to get the mirrors, door handles painted RED. Prerana guy quotes 3.5 K for it. Wondering if anyone has any other contacts in Bangalore who can do it for lesser price?
  3. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    I have also got my active's door handles and mirrors painted. It was free as part of free accesories from concorde motors. I remember the SA quoting 2.5k as charge. Please check it once.
  4. What ICE setup did you choose? Can you give a break up of Cerwin Vega speakers and the kenwooed system? I also spoke with EVO Satya and he was telling me that Cerwin Vega are the best budget speakers and they sound good. You can also look for Rockford Fosgate they have good quality speakers.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Raghu, Welcome to TFI and my hearty Congratulations on your new acquisition.

I would advice you to stick with the Prerana guys itself to do the painting. The door handle need to be removed to do the painting. Outside guys if not skillful may screw it up during removal and fixing the door handles.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and nice name Puntya,......
    You will have more smile for more miles with puntya....
    I did not change the door handle colour as its a black sand blasting, But suggest you to do it with the dealer as they are well skilled in it, rather than doing some experiments by the local painter.