1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jopasu Car shampoo : Product Review

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by me_at_fiat, Nov 28, 2014.

1. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Dear All,

Over the last so many years I have used quite a many different car products. Recently, I was using Maguiars Car shampoo. Frankly speaking I was not so happy with the outcome and also wanted to try something else. So, had a plan to try out Wurth's shampoo, I was about to buy it but then I came across Jopasu Car shampoo. The brand name was very well versed but not all the product as such. Till date I knew only couple of products from Jopasu which were Jopasu Car duster and glass cleaner. I was really impressed with the outcome of both these products. Hence this time decided to try Jopasu Shampoo. So, went ahead bought Jopasu Wash n Wax Shapoo.

I am using this shampoo from last 1 month on my car and bikes and I must admit that I am really impressed by this product. My observations are as follows,
    1. It doesnt leave any kind of residue on the glass
    2. Generates lot of foam which is really good
    3. Smells nice
    4. Does clean the dirt very well
    5. it also leave fine wax coating kind of a thing on the surface
    6. Even small quantity does wonders
    7. Very well priced
    500400C136.jpg shampoo-nxt-generation-car-wash-meguiars-13885-MLB203228930_8113-O.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2014 ---
    Uploading few pics of my car after wash IMG_20141017_153453.jpg IMG_20141017_155304.jpg IMG_20141017_155315.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2014 ---
    We can order it from following website as well.,
    http://www.jopasu.com/products.html#Super-Utility-Product-U
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    Naughty, Dilip patel, naruf1 and 3 others like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The website doesn't have an option to order online. We have to order products through their authorized dealers only. Unfortunately the dealer for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane is located at Navi Mumbai only. The care detailing products aren't available on the other e-commerce website such as Snapdeal or E-bay except the dusters. Any pointers to online purchases will help.

Did you buy it online?
  3. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Yes correct!! but on the website they have mentioned one cell number. I guess you can try to give them a call and see if they can help you out and provide a point of contact who will deliver their product to you.:)

I bought it from their factory itself!!
  4. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  5. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
  6. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    I have been using Jopasu duster regularly (brought through snapdeal) and quite impressed with the job it does. I had telephoned their factory at Pune, I was told that they do not sell in small quantity at their factory. me_at_fiat did you find any price difference in the online and the factory outlet price? Thanks for sharing the experience with Jopasu shampoo, presently using Formula1 wax and wash for all my rides, this shall be my next try.
  7. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    No difference in the prices!! :D just that got the product then and there itself rather than waiting for 3-4 days. Will try to check with them if they have any preferred online vendor. :)
    naruf1 likes this.
  8. Linea2013

Linea2013 Timido

Trivandrum