1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jopasu car polish

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by eldrid, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Yea I bought the same one the large pack..The microfiber cloth cleans the car without adding swirl marks,the big hairy duster is for everyday cleaning,its very effective till now(touchwood)
  2. saroshmk

The best thing is that if its dry and dusty the Jopasu duster can get your car spanking clean in under 10 minutes. Effortless and quick. I picked up a Jopasu after reading about it on the forum. I loved it and bought one for my dad and my brother-in-law too. Both of them are mighty pleased that I saved them 10 additional minutes everyday :)
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  3. Cool:

Where can i get it from, i saw some in eBay and flip-kart are they Original should i be aware of any duplicates prevailing in the market?

Any suggestions: ;)
  4. try snap deal,they provide COD within 3 days itself...
  5. I bought the large pack,as its more VFM...It cleans like magic...try it to believe it...
  6. venka

venka BANNED

you will get them in Reliance autozone as well , I got offer for duster + micro fiber cloth+wax shampoo for 644/- in reliance mart which is in Vijayanagar. The offer is still available over there . If you buying the snap deal offer Mini will be more help full if you have a two wheeler.
  7. Puntoed

Puntoed Amatore

Austin / Blr

you can order with closed eyes if your ordering it , they are worth every penny.
  8. The wax shampoo is uselss,it is a good deal...