1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jopasu car polish

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by eldrid, Jul 25, 2011.

1. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hey guys, im a big turtle wax fan and have been using it all this while. So far i have found it to be the best wax for all the cars i have owned (all of them were silver/white in colour). Recently the shop i went to did not have turtle wax and he suggested that i buy the jopasu car polish. Its this green liquid wax polish for 80 bucks so i thought what the heck...lets just try it since i already use the jopasu car duster and am quite happy with it.

I must admit the results were pretty darn good for a polish worth 80 bucks. Not as glossy as turtle wax...but very good none the less. My car is a little over a year old by the way.

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg
  2. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    looks great ...
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    eldrid great. Your car looks fantastic.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is difference between wax and polish. So frequent use of Polish is not good idea. Waxing can be done as many times, one wants.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi what do you mean by frequent use of Polish is not good idea. Does it affect on car color
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Polish normally takes out small microns of paint from surface.
  7. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Yup its true. Polish contain mild abrasives that try to even the outermost surface of the clear coat thus giving it the shine. It is recommended that you polish your car around a year. Where as you may wax it once a month.

A wax polish is a mixture of both wax as well as abrasive polish which is exactly what this jopasu wax polish is.

Which is why i always recommend turtle wax. The results are mind blowing. Infact i found turtle wax to be even better than Meguiars gold class which i specially had some 1 get for me from abroad.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  8. What is this jopasu car polish and jopasu car duster can you post pics and also share us your exp in how they helped you..
  9. Check this website Jopasu - Large Combo Gift Pack - Buy Car Care Products Online | Snapdeal.com

This is the best possible way of cleaning your car in short time without leaving swirl marks on your car..Sadly I bought this kit after getting swirl marks...
  10. Thanks have you got the same one...

How does it help in cleaning without swirl marks, cudn get the relativity?