1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jopasu car kit for car care?

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by atul-mca, Sep 27, 2010.

1. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    Hi,

Can anybody comment on the Jopasu car kit shown at the following link-

[url="http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie"]http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0588543033[/url]

* Car Duster

International quality Car Duster used for cleaning the car within minutes. Long plastic handle enables cleaning the top easily. It is made from specially treated cotton strands which will lift the dust, without scratching the paint. It is washable and re-usable for years.

Salient Features:

+ Specially baked on wax-treated 100% cotton strands.
    + Absolutely won't scratch paint
    + The dirtier it gets .... the better it works.
    + Lasts for years and years and reusable.
    + Doesn't just move dust... It removes it!
    + Washable.

Instructions:

* Donot use duster on wet surface.
    * When duster stops picking dust wash it with mild soap.
    * Always keep duster in duster bag.
    * Shake duster before and after cleaning.

* Magic Glove

Padded 7 1/2" X 9 1/2" glove featuring revolutionary Microfiber technology that is specifically designed for cleaning of windows, windshield, glass, mirrors. Cleans without chemical and can be washed hundreds of times thereby reducing usage cost. It is very easy to use.

Salient Features:

+ Fingers remain safe because of special glove shape..
    +
    Extensively Washable.
    +
    Long Life .... Lasts for more than 500 washes.
    +
    Easy to use.
    +
    Can be used for household applications like cleaning glasses, TV, LCD monitors, Laptops, etc....
    +
    No Stain or Scratches remain after cleaning.
    +

Environment friendly, as no need to use chemicals for cleaning.

* Mini Duster

A handy Glove shaped duster with 100% paraffin treated cotton strands which will not only remove the dust but also polish the surface. It is washable and re-useable for years. Used for Two Wheelers and car interior cleaning.

Salient Features:-

#
    Easy to use.
    #
    Long Life.
    #
    Fingersafe glove, used for cleaning intricate parts, wherein your fingers are safe while wiping.
    #
    Washable.
    #
    Specially designed for Two-wheelers.
    #
    Soft Cotton Strands does not the harm paint or on any surface it is used for wiping.

* Magic Wipe

A 16" X 16" Microfiber Chamois features a revolutionary Microfiber technology that effectively removes moisture from vehicle exterior without scratching or streaking it. This most suited for all purposes because of its high water absorption and retention capacity.

Salient Features:

+ Approx. 380 gsm, (best in the market)
    +

Environment friendly, as no need to use chemicals for cleaning.
    +

Easy to use.
    +

Long lasting
    +

Extensively Washable
    +

No scratches
    +

Gentle on paint
    +

Easily removes stain marks from the painted surface.
    +

Cost effective as compared to any other cloth.
    +

Suitable for household wiping purposes.
  2. I had got the Jopasu Gift Pack (Small) couple of months back from seller: jopasucarcare in ebay.in. I am completely satisfied with the quality of both products.
    Duster is extremely useful as it takes very less time in couple of minutes, normal dust can be OFF your car.
    Quality of microfiber cloth is very good. I use it for cleaning interiors, and exterior glass areas only (to avoid making it pick up excessive dirt)

More details and pics are there in an already existing post in this forum.
    See:
    viewtopic.php?f=47&t=28&p=5618&hilit=jopasu#p5618
  3. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am not a fan of these dusting products.Dry wiping is not good any day.Wipe with wet cloth and keep changing the cloth regularly.
  5. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    wet cloth will not work when you have a significant amount of dust. Infect wet cloth must be used after wiping out the dust only, else the dirt particles are only going to harm your paint.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I do not like dry dusting. But, I'm unable to judge how much pressure is being applied by the wet cloth. So I use my bare hands while I pour water continuously till dirt is gone (I wash car after every 10-14 days). Then I use wet cloth with some water.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I have been using both Jopasu and California car dusters since 6 months. Before taking the car out, I dust it off in a few minutes. My Fiat Linea looks glittering. The car dusters don't remove stubborn dirt/deposits. But, they remove fine dust very easily. They even remove watermarks caused by minor showers. I am fully satisfied with both the dusters. I got a free microfibre towel called Magic Wipe Pro along with Jopasu car duster, which is also good for washing my Linea.
  8. How much did this cost you ?
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I've been using Jopasu for quite some time now. The duster (large) is extremely good and lifts light dirt/dust efficiently. I found it to be the best best for dry cleaning. Using dry cloth will scratch the paint.

Use of water wash /wet cloth every day is not recommended. Wet cloth just accumulates dirt inside and is likely to cause swirl marks. If you are living in a very dusty area, Jopasu duster can be great. Rather than daily wet wash, dry duster cleaning daily and a shampoo once a week takes good care of car.

Last week I got Smart Wax paint sealant http://www.smartwax-usa.com/ProductDeta ... SW-SEALANT from Pete's outlet and applied it after shampoo. Topped it off with Smart Wax http://www.smartwax-usa.com/ProductDeta ... ode=SW-WAX . For two weeks, the smoothness and shine has stayed and I am finding it much better than the paid paint protection job I got done from Wruth. A simple swipe with duster takes the dust off.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Isn't the sealant should be applied after wax?