1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Joining the Grande Punto Family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kannan.suraj, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hi Fiatians,

Booked my Grande punto Multijet 1.3 Emotion on 5th at Kulathunkal Motors , As per the commitment i have chosen Oceanic blue , But surprisingly today i asked my sales agent Mr Ratheesh to remit the Payment he told me Oceanic blue is not available pls go for Tuscan Wine. He told me there is no lot from Fiat for oceanic blue and if u can wait we can get it done but budget hike will be a problem. So ive decided to go for Tuscan wine .On road so my baby will be delivered on March 28. ill upload the pics of the italian beauty.

Thanks for this forum and thanks to all Fiat owners here :)
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the choice. ;)

Do check with other dealers and give FIAT Customer care a call to have some more information regarding the availability of OB. Sometimes the dealer can make creative excuses to sell existing stock rather than order a fresh piece from the factory.

1 person likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I agree with Gurjinder, do spare some time and make a call to the FIAT customer care and recheck the avaibility of the OC shade, If the news is false then just screw the dealer and can also make the complaint with the FIAT customer care,
    Do also check with the VIN code of the TW Punto....
  4. Thanks Gurjinder and Tony for u r feed backs. I do check and revert this to the forum tomorrow. Mean while can u give some tips what are the main things to check at the time of PDI coz i have seen lot of ppl complaining abt the niggling issues after delivery like the number plate lights and door lock issues. Looking for u r reply
  5. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Grande Punto 1.4
    Check the following link-

Most importantly this point in the above mentioned link ----

"A. ODOMETER READING- It should be less than 100Km and ideally less than 50km. In case of our FIAT cars, they come from factory with a "H" being displayed near the Odo(pic attached separately- Pic1). This "H" might be visible or not."

coz your dealer is trying to sell u some other colour which i suspect to be fishy...

all things cud be rectified/undone but not the use/abuse of the vehicle.
  6. Hi experts ,

Checked with Fiat customer care regarding the Availability of Oceanic blue , According to them it will be available since its a new color but they also told me they cant get the status of the plant allocation. Called the Kulathunkal Motors Sales guy Mr Ratheesh again told the feedback from fiat. He tolbe me there is no allocation of Oceanic blue in Maach (something like that ) allocation for the kerala dealers .Any ways the Fiat customer care assured me to call me tomorrow with some senior guy regarding this issue. lets c .

Thanks Herbie for the PDI check list ill definitely makesure to check all the valid points at the time of PDI if any doubts kindly hemp me forum members
  7. asif

hi kannan plz chk at mohandas whether they have stock or not.I have seen oceanic blue in their yard
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to see another fiatian from trivandrum joining the club ! I also got my car from ratheesh, so do some others here .
    A fellow member asif here is also runing from pillar to post to get his 90hp in white itself. He tried checking the company stock with the help of some higher officials and sadly its not in stock as white is of high demand. He said to me that oceanic blue is available in 90hp for sure. get in touch with him.

Trust me suraj, OB is much sexier than tuscan wine now , i suggest checking the stock again with ratheesh and with mohandas motors as well . check out relativity's thread, you ll fall in love with OB 90hp with all that chrome handles !! :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. asif

Oceanic blue is available in 90hp.Other options are tuscan wine,minimal grey and black.plz chk at mohandas whether they have stock or not.I have seen oceanic blue 75 in their showroom
  10. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

I'm from B'lore..I booked Ocean blue..ACTIVE...and there were 6 others with OB blue...this week..

looks like OB is raining this week in B'lore..

Surprising ..to hear no OB for Kerala this week..I'm sure it must be false..