1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Joining the family very soon...Booked a Linea 2012 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by absahu, Feb 27, 2012.

1. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I am very excited to become a part of FIAT family. I have booked Linea 2012 MJD emotion OCeanic blue. Will be getting the car in 2 weeks. It looks like a stunning beauty. Lot of people were raising their eyebrows on my decision but I ignored them all as I feel in love with the car the moment I saw it and TD it. I will uploading the pics soon after I get it delivered. Meantime I would appreciate if anyone having this model can share on how are they loving the experience.
    :p:p:p:p:p:p
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI absahu. And Congrats on booking the car.
    Be assured that you will be thrilled to drive the car on a highway.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome absahu & congrats for your car.
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats and Welcome to TFI.

The mutual word in every story about Purchase decision of Fiat Car is "Love". Wonder what makes all of us fall in Love with Fiat. This Car company definitely knows how to put soul in a vehicle.
  5. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Thanks but only highway I thought its ok in city as well...
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats abusahu, You will have a great time with it,
    Of course you will enjoy the drive in city but the fun is more on the highway, where you feel like driving the car which has the features of a high class Cars..
    Ocean Blue color makes the Linea more Sexier, Here in Kuwait also they had launched with the Deep Clue color, which is more strong than the Ocean Blue.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
  7. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    Congrats abusahu.
    You will definitely have a blast driving a linea.
    Linea looks awesome in new Oceanic blue color.
  8. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Thanks for the info can u post some pics of the kuwait version...

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Thanks bna...Neone can help me choose the best sunfilm since the dealer is giving a garware one which i think is no good
  9. RSJ

RSJ

Batala
    Congrates absahu.
    You are going to have some real fun.This color looks hot and car looks much sturdier/bigger than in white/gray color.Some old fiat exterior issues but overall a great product at good price for customers.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Here is the Picture of the Blue Linea on Display at the Showroom in Kuwait, But was sold out when i reached again after a week, Now they have White, Grey, Red in stock....:rage

IMG_20111118_172230.jpg

DSC00528.jpg