1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Joining FIAT family soon

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by saravana, Nov 30, 2014.

1. saravana

saravana Timido

chennai
    chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi,

i booked new Linea Emotion MJD and waiting for the beast.

from the FIAT specifications, i could not make out whether MJD EMOTION has got ABS and rear disc brakes too?

can somebody clarify on this?
    aramico and prabhjot like this.
  2. vsivaku

vsivaku Novizio

bangalore
    Congrats saravana on your booking. Looking forward your buying and ownership experience.
    MJD emotion got ABS and front disks, whereas rear brakes are drum.
    TJet (Petrol) got all 4 wheels disks.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The Linea mjd has class-best braking prowess, by a fair margin, among diesels.

Cheers to you on your excellent, discerning selection!

Do keep posting updates as you proceed with delivery, and beyond.
  4. saravana

saravana Timido

chennai
    chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi,

i am still waiting for the car and yet to do a PDI.
    i am not sure about the number of days it will take for the shipment from FIAT manufacturing in maharastra to chennai,
    if somebody knows pls let me know, sales person told me that the car was shipped on 29th Nov but till now (8th Dec) it does not reach chennai.
  5. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I too have booked my punto evo 1.3 mjd,waiting eagerly ,I too contacted my S.A,he said it will be dispatched around 15 Dec,I hope to get it before ,31december,let's see what happens,I don't think it should take more than 15 days to reach Lucknow,U.P.
  6. saravana

saravana Timido

chennai
    chennai
    Linea 1.3
    hi aviral,
    congrats for booking punto.
    one of the shock I got during test drive in Ramkay agencies,Chennai is that they provided me a vehicle to be delivered for test drive.
    when I asked this to sales person,he was not so serious.
    test drive vehicle does not have sticker that makes me suspicious,hence asked this
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yaa,I don't know but a test drive vehicle which I test drove had a sticker ,and yes,the second test drive which I did at the showroom was in a TW PUNTO ,BUT THE speedometer was disconnected,and the reason for doing second test drive was only that long clutch ,which was in a bad condition in the test drive vehicle,so I wanted to feel how it behaves on a new non driven car.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on booking Linea MJD. Where did you book your car? Ramkay/RDC?

It will take 1-3 weeks for the car to arrive at the dealership from the factory. What is the update provided by your dealer? Did you get the VIN of your car? Even if the car is in transit, you could get the VIN of the car allotted to you. Check with your SA on this.
  9. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your decision Saravana. Hope the Italian beauty arrives into your home soon. Happy mile munching in the days to come!