1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Joined the Fiat Bandwagon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pavneet S. Bajaj, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

I am Pavneet S. Bajaj from Delhi. I have recently bought a Bossa Nova White Fiat Linea Emotion 1.3 Diesel.

All along I have been driving Hyundai cars for the last 10 years & have bought the first non-hyundai car. And believe me, I am loving each & every moment driving it.

Cheers!
    Pavneet
  2. Hi Pavneet, welcome to TFI and congrats on your Linea.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Pavneet.
    Please open a new thread in Ownership section, about your experience so far.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Pavneet S. Bajaj , welcome to gang of TFI!! looking ahead for photos of your car!
    HAPPY & SAFE MOTORING...enjoy your ride:)
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Panveet, Good to hear that you are happy driving the Beauty, we the Fiatians are proud of our cars, and explore them to the limits.
    Drive safe and take care.
  6. suvarna

suvarna

Mumbai
    Congratulations, Even I had a Verna which I drove 48k kms. Now I find that the Linea is Miles ahead of the verna in terms of Handling, comfort , features, looks, Build quality etc.
    Take good care of your car and enjoy.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your lovely Linea, Pavneet S. Bajaj. Congratulations and best wishes. Explore and enjoy your Linea.
  8. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Welcome to TFI, Pavneet.